Bash V has Begun

B

BrooklynQ

Pre Bash has begun...

Just spent the afternoon with Mary, Chad and Bruce chopping onions, peppers, tomatoes, tasting rubs and cooking some steak and sauage. Poor Sharon was cleaning the house for the brethren. I say let it stay dirty, it's gonna be a lot worse when this is over!

See you guys over the weekend.

bbq

rob is right bash may have begun one night early, right now im at home drinking shots of 100 proof anisette to wash down the sausage and meat i ate tonight. just an appetizer of whats going to happen over the next few days. and by the way for the boys arriving tomorrow phil already has horrible gas (pre-chili), could you imagine after a few bowls of some powerful chili. the fun has begun see you illinois boys 11-1130 sharp tomorrow at islip. will be driving a white lincoln

First product endorsement from Bash V....

John Henty's Wild Cherry Chipotle Rub

"The great flavor of smoked cherry with a rich smoker–dried jalapeno flavor. Very good on pork, poultry or fish."

I picked this up on my trip to TX back in May and this was the first time I opened it. Excellent right out of the jar. I can't wait to taste it on meat. I'd like to try it on a butt or brisket. It may be too sweet for me on ribs. Phil's already told me that I'm not getting this stuff back.

http://www.johnhenrysfoodproducts.com/Description.asp?prod_id=113

wildcherry.gif

Bash camera seems washed out. Anybody online up there?

They are farking with food....talk about your out of whack priorities....

tommykendall said:
Another hour and the next rash of farkers will arrive. The ILFOs and the MOFOs

Did you remember to send the mustard for Bill and Greg?

All ribs this year shall be slathered in French's mustard, membrane in tact, then heavily salt and peppered in honor of unka Pete. It's a new thing ya know.

BrooklynQ said:
Pre Bash has begun...

Just spent the afternoon with Mary, Chad and Bruce chopping onions, peppers, tomatoes, tasting rubs and cooking some steak and sauage. Poor Sharon was cleaning the house for the brethren. I say let it stay dirty, it's gonna a lot worse when this is over!

See you guys over the weekend.

As you know Robert; I tried. It wasn't in the cards. Plus, I probably woulda had to assume the role of designated driver for all you drunk-ass farkheads.

Back