Name This Sandwich

stokestackbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So I'm vending at a real foodie-fest this weekend. There are 20 different upscale booths, so I figured I'd step up my BBQ and offer something a little different. I'm making a variation of brisket sliders, and want your help to name one of the sandwiches!

It's a brisket slider, on fresh brioche. It's got arugula, smoked tomato aioli, and heirloom tomatoes. I just can't think of a clever name for it. Ideas?

I am terrible at this, I would probably just call it a brisket slider.

But, you're in Canada, so you could totally call it a Texas Slider and get away with it

In Toronto, how about the piled high tower slider? Like the CN tower.

I googled "famous Toronto sandwich" and the name Peameal Bacon sandwich was a response. How about the Peameal Brisket Sandwich??

What is the name of your vending company? What are some of the names of other menu items you have? This will help us tie the sandwich to your other items.

Pyles & Landarc's line of thought is right on, plus you do not want a name that people do not understand or can not tie into..Down here this flavor profile would go past my clientel!

Beef Bob.

Beef Doug just doesn't have the same ring...

And Beef McKenzie is TOTALLY out...

Then again, you could have BOTH the Beef Bob, AND the Beef Doug...one with, and one without the extra stuff...eh?

Last edited:
Put some cheese curds and gravy on it, and call it Brisket Poutine.
Or...Toronto Brisket Poutine.

It's a brisket slider, on fresh brioche. It's got arugula, smoked tomato aioli, and heirloom tomatoes.

Brisket salad sammie?

Back