Greetings from Danville Indiana!!

Duttru1006

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
Hello brethren! I'm pretty excited about this forum as I have recently upgraded from a 79$ Walmart offset to an Oklahoma Joe highland. I have also started doing some mods to it and just love the experience of getting to smoke!!! I look forward to going through the site and reaching out for any and all tips!! Thanks all!!

Attachments

• 20190420_171827.jpg
    20190420_171827.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 32
Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome to the forum, Dut. I started out my smoking on an OJ Highland as well, but don't drive yourself crazy with trying to figure out the next mod. These guys on here gave me advice and guided me in the right direction to just enjoy the cook process and the finished product rather than stressing about it. You will also enjoy the journey!!

Happy Easter ya'll!!I got the smoker fired up now with some baby back ribs and Boston butt!!!

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona, congratulations on the new cooker.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Back