Sliders...

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Going to a party Saturday and am thinking about taking pork sliders - mostly because we have done ABT's and MOINK balls... but have a quesiton - what kind of rolls do you use and where do you get them. So far I have had no luck finding any small rolls besides tiny sub type rolls - which are good, but not what I am looking for. Suggestions??? Thanks guys!

Have you checked at Sam's or Costco? They have rolls here that I really like to use for sliders and small sandwiches.

Sweet Hawaiian rolls perhaps?

Hee-hee, other Chris beat me to it before I got around to reading this one!:biggrin:

I think I'd go with Sweet Hawaiian rolls - I hear that they are really good with pork... LOL

Maybe you can get those small King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls, I bet they would be good with pork.

Kroger's here have a slide buns or maybe you could use a sweet hawaiian rolls

Never heard of King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls... guess I better hit the grocery store. Thanks Guys!

Sam's has packages of rolls we use for sliders. They are really a great slider size and are $5.00 for 36 rolls. At least that is the price here.

I tend to lean towards the consistency and cost from both Sam's and Costco's bakery's. The silver dollar is a no brainer...

I use the King Hawaiian rolls too. Sounds great LM, hope you take lots of pics! :-D

Dayum....I'm always behind on these trends. I was gonna recommend Kings Hawaiian rolls;)

I recommend Kings Hawaiin sweet rolls, they are great with pork :mrgreen:

Seriously though, it is all I use for sliders - hard to beat

I always go to my local bakery and ask them the day ahead to make dinner rolls half the normal size.

09_regular_12pk.jpg

Back