Is your logo being trashed?

Jeff Selle

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Don't know if it's appropriate here here on this thread or not, but I had a friend stumble onto this website and said this guy is trash talking our team logo... I discovered he has an odd fixation on BBQ team logos... he has over 300 links to different BBQ logos that he has trashed... thought you might want to check if yours is there too... look on the right rail under BBQ:

http://suicidefood.blogspot.com/2010/11/rub-em-raw-bbq.html

Sadly, the only two logos we ever considered wouldn't have qualified. Bummer.
I'll get right to work on a new one
shiner.gif

That's about the most gol'damned funny a$$ thing I have ever seen. I'm guessing by posting this and everyone here going to the website and checking it out you have increased their web traffic by 3000%. :laugh:

Very old news

Don't know if it's appropriate here here on this thread or not, but I had a friend stumble onto this website and said this guy is trash talking our team logo... I discovered he has an odd fixation on BBQ team logos... he has over 300 links to different BBQ logos that he has trashed... thought you might want to check if yours is there too... look on the right rail under BBQ

http://suicidefood.blogspot.com/2010/11/rub-em-raw-bbq.html

I got a kick out of it... I posted a link to Facebook and all of my fans went nuts... some replied and I know he is screening many of them... get your friends interested in this guy and maybe we can show him BBQ is really about... bringing people together and helping those in need

Very entertaining. I could spend a long time reading those ramblings. Congrats to all that made this esteemed list. Nice to see some friends made it!

Oh the poor mistreated animals.....errr.....cartoon animals.....

Looks like several Brethren bumped up his "anonymous" reply count! :laugh:

Diva Q, Bobo, Spicewine, All fired up aka Kevin Rundell, Bigmista, Transformer, battle of the BBQ Brethren logo was under some scrutiny

Back