Purple Pork Masters Competition Grade Sauce - Review

You know I can't tell you exactally what's in it but what's are your issues with liquid smoke

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Seeing all of these posts about everyone ordering some makes me want to give it a try. But I would like to see some more reviews of the sauce before I order some.

I have been looking for a good sauce to put on PP. Everything I have tried so far on PP has not been that great. The meat by itself tastes great but I am looking for that little bit of additional flavor to push it over the edge to make it award winning PP.

-Eric

Seeing all of these posts about everyone ordering some makes me want to give it a try. But I would like to see some more reviews of the sauce before I order some.

I have been looking for a good sauce to put on PP. Everything I have tried so far on PP has not been that great. The meat by itself tastes great but I am looking for that little bit of additional flavor to push it over the edge to make it award winning PP.

-Eric

Reviews are not always the best way to judge a sauce.Everyone's taste buds are different.IMHO the best way is try it yourself and form your own conclusion.

You know I can't tell you exactally what's in it but what's are your issues with liquid smoke

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Well I didn't ask for the exact recipe, just if it has liquid smoke in it? Really a simple yes or no would be fine.

To answer your question. I don't personally care for liquid smoke as my food gets enough real smoke for my tastes. To each their own, best of luck.

I am just trying to find out what the big deal is with it. If it adds to the products flavor profile and makes it a better product than why not? I greatly appreciate all the feedback that has been to given me and its a monumental help to me to continue improvements on it.

Thanks All

I am just trying to find out what the big deal is with it. If it adds to the products flavor profile and makes it a better product than why not? I greatly appreciate all the feedback that has been to given me and its a monumental help to me to continue improvements on it.

Thanks All

It's like foil vs no foil. It's personal preference. My wife happens to like sauces with it and I don't. I was considering ordering some for her to try but when you won't simply answer a question it makes it so I look elsewhere to spend my hard earned dough.

I can taste the liquid smoke and feel it detracts from the overall flavor profile by overpowering the meat. Others like my wife who don't smell as well (affecting there taste imo) like it as it brings stronger flavor profile to the table for the sauce.

Hey guy's sauce and Mojobricks are on sale for the next few months order a Backwoods along with it and get case of sauce and 10 Mojobricks cherrry. We have a section in the ventures section now.Seya there.

For what it's worth, the large cherry mojo bricks and PPM Competition sauce are both awesome.

Anyone looking to get gallons we are almost sold out for the season so get them now. We will have bottles throughout the winter.

Amazing !!! I just ordered it 15 minutes ago. Thanks for your prompt service.

Back