Announcing a Pretty Good BBQ 2011, Dayton, Ohio - May 14-15, 2011

Prayers sent, but.....errrr.........aren't you the pastor? Doesn't that make you the BOSS? (I mean, not THE boss.....that's the big fella upstairs of course) You're in charge of the church, right? Just put a sign out front....."Back on Monday. Pray on yor own."!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Or....could you have Mrs. Chambersuac act as "subtitute pastor" and just read your prepared sermon???

....just kidding.
....sort of.
....no, really.......kidding. Hope you can make it Dan.

You have them for fat guys too?:heh:

Wampus, if only it were that easy.

Yes, I need a fat shirt, too.

Last edited:
This is why I do it......................the best group of guys I want to spend the weekend with

Last edited:
Tentatively I plan to be there. I had such a good time last time and I even got one of those fancy chairs... Not too many better ways to spend a weekend IMHO. Somebody has to get a picture of the pigman with a donut on his head!

Last edited:
We just wanted to save you a doughnut and didn't know where to put it... LOL :becky::becky::becky:

Better not try that with ME!!! My instincts will take over and I may bite your fingers off if you put a donut near my nostrils....and all that without missing a wink!!!
:laugh:

Have we heard from Bubba and Mike and Scott and crew if any of them will make it this year????

OK, I marked my calendar for a tentative. I won't be bringing anything except my skills though.

Jeff

Hi Roger,
yeah, missed it last year but will see what we can do to come and help out this year. Would like to see you all again.

Scott

Scott, I hope you can make it this year! I need someone half sane out of the people coming down from that state up north!

Roger, I've been praying for PGBBQ for over a year (when I first heard of it)- I've been praying for YOU for almost a year - (since we met) - I'll start praying in a couple of weeks for ME (knowing I may be spending time with you again) :)

Love ya, man...

Back