View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 12:13 AM   #1
DerHusker
Babbling Farker

Smile Thank You Big Poppa Smokers!!!

I had won a Throwdown last year and forgot to buy something with the BPS Gift Certificate I had received. Well last month I ended up winning another Throwdown and getting another BPS Gift Certificate. WooHoo!!! What to buy?

I scoured their website for something. I’ve got more rubs than I could use in 2 to 3 years of cooking. Do I buy another knife? Hmmm! I finally decided on a set of Grill Grates for the Redhead.

I put this in my cart and applied one of the BPS Gift Certificates but the site wouldn’t let me apply the other one. I sent them an email to ask if there was a way I could do this and was told there can only accept one BPS Gift Certificate at a time. Well shoot I thought to myself, but then they said they would combine them into one BPS Gift Certificate this one time. Hurray and Thank You Big Poppa Smokers!!!

They arrived yesterday.

I unpacked them and found that the Grate Tool came with them and I didn’t need to buy another one but I’m still thrilled .

I had purchased this for the Redhead but look what it also fits like a glove!

I look forward to cooking many a steak and burger on these.

Thank You Big Poppa Smokers for sponsoring the Throwdowns!

Thanks from: --->