Another Habanero Death Dust Wings Thread....

BigTony

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Nothing special in technique,used the instruction on Redhot's post(Thank you!!!),these were the best wings I have ever eaten!!!Tried to put in a picture,but you've seen them before anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_20111017_174112.jpg
    IMG_20111017_174112.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 143
Hey Big Tony! Sorry I missed your post, they look great and thanks for the business!!!

Used the rub yesterday for the Phirst time...I liked it too!

Hey Big Tony, there can never be too many Habanero Death Dust wing threads! Your wings look great BTW! I am becoming addicted to the stuff, I've used it with SMSS on a tenderloin (which set deguerre's mouth on fire) and mixed a teaspoon with 1/4 cup of ketchup for fries - YUM!!!! There are lots of things you can do with that suff. Glad you liked the wings, they were the best I ever had too!

Looks great man! I have a bag of the HDD sitting in my pantry. I am kinda afraid of it since I do like heat but I am by no means a chile head like many here.

When eating the wings, did you use any cayenne pepper sauce?

I am going to do 1/2 a rack of spares for my brother in law this weekend with the HDD and then another rack and a half with comp beef and pork for the rest of the fam. You will never, ever go wrong when using Mike's rubs!!

Great thread man!!

Glad you liked 'em Tony! Nice pic, I like the fact that you used whole wings with only the tips removed. Good call.

@ tamadrummer, don't be afraid. Have something with a high fat content as a side or a dip like blue cheese or ranch dressing with some raw veggies.

Nice lookin wings, you can't go wrong with HDD. It's good on just about everything. Haven't tried it on ice cream yet, but I'm close!

Back