***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Deep South" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Deep South Delicacies" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Deep South Delicacies"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 11/20.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Brimhack[/size]
1453706_Brimhack.jpg

[size=+2]Lunchman[/size]
1456484_Lunchman.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1456493_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1457158_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]Jonny Rotisserie[/size]
1457587_Jonny_Rotisserie.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1457740_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1457750_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]N8man[/size]
1457754_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1457897_bluetang.jpg

All the entries are Stellar, and I'd Hit
each one Hard!!! But, Them Beans, CornBread and Greens
are singing to me.......

All outstanding entries again with quite a variety of dishes! I too must succumb to the Beans, Greens and Cornbread as not only do I love the steam rising from the plate, I actually know how good it tasted. Michele simply nailed that meal.:thumb::thumb:

That was really, really tough. I got it down to 4...then 3...then finally it was a complete toss up for me between N8 and Redhot. Those hushpuppies just about sealed the deal for N8...but the steam rising off Redhot's plate is just spectacular.

I still don't know who I'm voting for.

Gotta go with Gore. Not only does it really use the smoker to its full effectiveness, but it's damned inventive too .

These things are getting tougher to vote on.

Everyones food looks so good! I really had a hard time with this one.
Landarc had the most colorful looking dish but it needed some sides to give it a complete look.
The same with Lunchman, Gore and Deguerre.
That leaves Brimhack, Jonny Rotisserie, Redhot, N8man and Bluetang all with great presentations and food.
After viewing all the threads I liked Jonny Rotisserie and Bluetangs threads the best, so I made my decision based on the fact that Bluetang made dumplings and I really liked that, for scenery it had to be Jonny Rotisserie, but its about the food. Jonny are those chili roasters I see on your grill??? SWEET!
Thanks to all of you for your efforts and entries.
Gary

Wow these are all so fine looking. I'm really hungry right now and they all look:clap: sooooo good. I'll be back later.

So many mouth watering entries here!! Redhot's entry made me short circuit my keyboard (drool) but Gore's beautiful "fried" chicken poking fun at the deep fry crutch gets my vote easily because he so elegantly demonstrates that one can cook anything using real BBQ technique.

Redhot,those greens drove me over the edge. The whole plate looked like family cooking. Them beans were awesome too!

One of the better throwdowns. All you all's showed up really well.

Guerry, yours looked real good but to me, nothing says deep south like fried chicken.

Gore got me again.

Dang, I just realised I SHOULD have entered those tough ribs after all to get me my first Zero! :doh:

Landarc... sorry, maybe I can't suck a ham like that up though a straw, but I sure would give it a try:becky:. I really wanna do a ham now!

Gore... that Chicken is just so totally magnificent you have my head spinning too. I'm going back to check that thead for the technique. I'm sure we can all learn something from this.

Cheers!

Bill

Gore... that Chicken is just so totally magnificent you have my head spinning too. I'm going back to check that thead for the technique. I'm sure we can all learn something from this.

So you vote before reading about the dishes. :thumb:
Now I know why I have such a hard time voting. :laugh:

Back