Brisket (aka unicorn meat)

Hucka-Buckin with your woman for a second, Got it? Thats the feel! Once you learn that feel you won't even need to check the meat temp just before it gets to the givin up poking with your finger it should feel like a 16 yr old cheer leaders breast firm but yielding.

This comparison of feeling a brisket compared to feeling a girl in her prime of development and maturity (its all downhill after 16) is so inappropriate in this forum... it has NO place in the Q Talk forum. Where on earth do you get the wrinkly gray haired saggy balls to say something like this. I mean is there a precedent for this kind of behavior?

I am shocked!

Sorry.... I stole your thunder, one only has to see a few Pitmaster "T" VIdeos to see from where draw my inspiration:shock:

I'm with the OP on this one... I've made a couple of "ok" ones, but nothing that "probes like buttah" yet.

And Blu... omg, that was too damned funny. Now I gotta to <achem> "talk" to the wife...

FUNNY!!!!!! Funny How??? What I'm a Clown I amuse you??? What do you mean funny... I'm serious about BBQ Stop laughing long enough and engage the grey matter If you want to get it right.:heh:

Back