• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

July 3 IBCA Roswel New Mexico 3 Meats

ThomEmery

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
July 3 Area 51 Alien BBQ Contest IBCA

Just passing on the info

Alien BBQ and Brew State BBQ Championship 3 July

This is Mike O'Berry, many of you know me as Alien BBQ. I just wanted to let you know about our State BBQ Championship in Roswell, New Mexico over the 4th. of July Holiday (contest July 2-3). It is a State Championship and is sanctioned by the IBCA. We have over $8000 in prizes and cash to award between Brisket, Pork Spares, and Chicken. It is during the International Alien festival so there is plenty to do all week including, a battle of the bands, wine festival and of course the "Alien BBQ and Brew" on the 2nd. and 3rd.! If you would like more info please feel free to contact me at this e-mail address or visit our page at.... http://www.ufofestivalroswell.com/article.php?story=bbq .

This is a smaller contest with more cash and prizes than many of the large ones. I love to talk, eat, and teach about BBQ (I run Pit Master University.) You can talk to me just about any time in the forum section of thesmokering.com whether you come to the contest or not. Space is limited but the fun is not. I do have some parking for motor homes so please drop me a line for an application and the IBCA rules for our event. If you decide not to come, please tell one of your buddies about our competition. It will be a good place to get some experience and maybe even win a grand champion call.

I hope to see you there!

Michael O'Berry

aka. Alien BBQ

Back