• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thermometer?

Rpf41978

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am looking to purchase a new wireless digital thermometer. It needs to have upper and lower limit controls and I would prefer dual probe. Any recommendations? Looking for something reliable so I can start smoking overnight. Thanks!

Maveric ET732. It has everything you want is lots of people on this forum use them.

Hi all,
I am looking to purchase a new wireless digital thermometer. It needs to have upper and lower limit controls and I would prefer dual probe. Any recommendations? Looking for something reliable so I can start smoking overnight. Thanks!

If you want to do over night cooks and will be doing so frequently, I would recommend something like the BBQ Guru DigiQ...quite a bit more dough but will pay for it self with precious sleep if you actually use it often and not let it sit in a drawer. Pretty sweet gadget.

Et 732
You still wont sleep much, but it beats running out there to check on things. I really like mine, in fact because of it I put off getting a wifi temp controller, if this is a business venture I would go that route in a second though.

Et 732
You still wont sleep much, but it beats running out there to check on things. I really like mine, in fact because of it I put off getting a wifi temp controller, if this is a business venture I would go that route in a second though.

It is WAY easier to roll over and check the Maverick than have to go downstairs. My last overnight cook I was in my bed from 1:30am to 7:00am without tending the smoker :clap2:

Awesome, thanks for the feedback everyone! I just placed my order for the ET732 on Amazon. Going to wait until I finish my other smokers before I buy a more expensive one. Thanks again!

I recently purchased a maverick ET-732 and I am pleased with the range.

Previously I had a Thermoworks tw8060 and had to go to the cooker to get the readings. The tw8060 is a great unit with many different probe capabilities but Unfortunately it has no wireless capabilities. The ET-732 has simplified my life.

Back