• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sent off today. Shannon, IL, 07/13 -14, 2007

we will be there..will be the last comp for me this season (already?)

nah..i like the heat..so its clinton then shannon for me
dont have any desire to cook a comp in late october (or late sept for that matter)..
i may judge libertyville though

Ulcer Acres will be there late Thursday night. We will be in the outfield with Smokin Clones. Just look for the small village in the outfield. Anyone is more than welcome to stop in for a cold beverage. We will have the flag and carp flying proudly. Also on Friday night we are having movies on the side of Smokin Clones trailer. First feature is Talladagah Nights followed by RV.

Ulcer Acres will be there late Thursday night. We will be in the outfield with Smokin Clones. Just look for the small village in the outfield. Anyone is more than welcome to stop in for a cold beverage. We will have the flag and carp flying proudly. Also on Friday night we are having movies on the side of Smokin Clones trailer. First feature is Talladagah Nights followed by RV.

What a fantastic idea. I never thought of that for entertainment on a Friday night.

See you guys there at some point. We'll probably show up some time before noon on Friday.

Cool idea, Randy! I'll bring some popcorn!

Oh yeah... I'll be there with Parrothead! There HAS to be more Chicago area teams heading that way.

I'm sure that Cancer Sucks will be there. Not sure about voodoo. I think he said that he would be busy.

cancersuckschicago.com will be there on Thursday night. I know that voodoobbq (Kevin) said that he had a prior engagement, so he will not be there...

Scottie

Here are the full results from Shannon...

Brethren teams in bold (hope I didn't miss anyone)

Butt to Butt:
5. Texas Rib Rangers
4. Munchin Hogs at the Hilton
3. BBQr's Delight
2. Buttrub.com
1. Smokin' Triggers

Main event, 60 teams and a great contest.

Chicken:
10. 2Fat Bikers
9. Quau
8. Smokin' Clones
7. Emerald Buffalo
6. Stone Blue BBQ
5. Munchin Hogs at the Hilton
4. Buttrub.com
3. The Heat is on
2. A Boy and his BBQ
1. BBQr's Delight

Ribs:
10. Smokin' Badgers
9. Nice Rack
8. Chi Town Smokers
7. Bavarian BBQ Boys
6. KRE Smokers
5. Smokers Wild
4. Holy Sow
3. Smoke n' Sourmash
2. The Heat is on
1. Coach's Cooking Team

Pork:
10. Broken R Ranch
9. Buttrub.com
8. Ulcer Acres BBQ
7. Quau
6. The Heat is on
5. Smokin' Clones
4. Bavarian BBQ Boys
3. Lets kick some Ash
2. Cancersuckschicago.com
1. Chi-Town Smokers

Brisket:
10. The Smoke Hunters
9. Smokey Joel's
8. QU Smokin Krewe
7. Ceder Rapids Big Dog
6. The Heat is on
5. Buttrub.com
4. BBQr's Delight
3. Smokin Clones
2. Holy Sow
1. Cancersuckschicago.com

Overall:
10. Lets kick some Ash
9. Ulcer Acres BBQ
8. Coaches Cooking Team
7. Cancersuckschicago.com
6. BBQr's Delight
5. Holy Sow
4. Quau
3. Buttrub.com
Reserve: Smokin' Clones
Grand: The Heat is on

Special congratulations to Billm and Chi-Town Smokers for their first in pork and an invitation to next year's Butt To Butt and to Quau for winning the Land Of Lincoln trophy for the highest finishing Illinois team!

Back