Bringing the funk All. Weekend. Long. (AKA The longest live thread ever)

Damn y'all, that would have been worth a trip to Chi-Town. Great looking pig, just for reference how big was it?

Thanks Dave, it was great. You're welcome next year if ya want. If anyone is friends with Paul on Facebook, he did a 30 minute live Facebook of the pig and another one of the fireworks.

It was a blast getting to see everyone.... the tacos at Kirks Friday were silly good..... the hog was the icing on the cake..... just an all around great time.... fireworks show was beautiful.... plus I got a double whammy... chris brought me and Ryan some Wisconsin cheese and some of his homemade maple syrup.... well we just stoped at Wendy's in Kentucky.... I not only saw my cheese and syrup... but Ryan's too......:-o:shock:

WOW! looks like an amazing time and some incredible eats, the color on that hog was nothing short of perfection. Thanks you all for sharing.

Again great time. We meandered up Michigan's left coast a bit. Decided on camping near holland.

Got to break in my new grill with some conecuh sausage that paul gets in Alabama.

Attachments

• 20170702_220721.jpg
    20170702_220721.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 74
Back