2019 SW BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning

Wish I could make it, kids are arriving from Fort Drum sometime on the 13th.

I wish you could be there as well Bill. I understand that family is a priority.

We will cook something in honor of those brethren who cannot make it.
Then we will eat it. :becky:

The green chile is ready to go. Along with a couple other surprises.

The chile might be ready, will it make it into the camper is another question...:biggrin1:

So the plan is to launch from ABQ early (for me) Saturday - How many green chile cheeseburgers should I bring from Sparky's?

The chile might be ready, will it make it into the camper is another question...:biggrin1:

So the plan is to launch from ABQ early (for me) Saturday - How many green chile cheeseburgers should I bring from Sparky's?

Right on,Scott. No need to stop at Sparky's, just get down there.

***1 more week***

Alright boys and girls, 1 week and counting. If you are planning on going send Gringoloco a PM for directions. We hope to see you there.

***3 more days ***

Only 3 more days till the SW BBQ Brethren Bash. This may not be Texas size, but we plan on having a great time. We hope more can make it. Once again, PM Gringoloco for directions.

On another note:
It would be super cool if I could get my hands on a Brethren banner/flag to fly at these bashes. Let me know where I can buy one, please.

I just looked at Sparky's menu, wow! One of these days I'm going to have to make a trip over just to eat there. Wish I could be there at the bash with you all hopefully next time.

Back