SmACk TaWK New Iowa Team is formed!

BBQ_Mayor

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Watch out Midwest!..a new team is coming to the midwest.

Myself (BBQ Council) has joined forces with my brother Jay (Shotgun BBQ) to become:

Smokehouse 72

We'll be coming to a contest near you. :icon_cool

So are you the supervisor over that motley crew or is it just the two of you? Or is it just a sometimes thing?

Motley Crew we still are but with a new focus for the future.

How're you going to put both of those trailers in one little spot? :rolleyes:

Good luck on the partnership...look forward to bea.. er.. competing with you guys :)

Well I am glad you you changed your mind you are a really good cook. I seen it in your eyes the fire was still there. Looking forward to sitting and smoking some fine cigars with you guys!
See you down the bbq trail

Well I am glad you you changed your mind you are a really good cook. I seen it in your eyes the fire was still there. Looking forward to sitting and smoking some fine cigars with you guys!
See you down the bbq trail

Always nice to have a fine cigar with a good friend. Welcome to the forum Mo. I don't think I've seen you post here.
You should go to Cattle call and introduce yourself.

I look forward meeting you both. Will you be at/in: BBQlossal, Marshalltown, LaPorte City, Dubuque? If so, come over for a red beer or whiskey (Irish, of course!)

A name change always makes the food taste better. We've done it 3 times!
(We couldn’t figure out why the company wouldn’t sponsor us just because we weren’t working there anymore. We told them that we were going to take their name off our team. He said good, “I wasn’t real proud of you guys anyway.”) ;-)

Last edited:
um, doesn't that actually increase my chances of winning by 50% since there are only half as many of you chicken check stealin farkers now?
ModelMaker

um, doesn't that actually increase my chances of winning by 50% since there are only half as many of you chicken check stealin farkers now?
ModelMaker

you may think so but don't put too much into. head games my be played.:wink:

my bad on the last post.........i was thinking i was sending a PM to Mo (long day and the brain is fried mod)

Back