BBQ Brethren "Cast Iron" Throwdown

Yeah, I didn't wanna be the first dude to say anything, but what's up with havin' yer junk all up in the camera?? :mod:

When Chris posted this as a Cast Iron TD, I knew there would be some woodpile pics tossed around... didn't really expect it from you tho Bob... :thumb:

Too farkin' funny guys...thanks bunches

Bob, just remember to state what photo you want posted so I don't have to pick one for you!:heh:

Not sure what to call these. I used to call them Chicken Fajitas but I been educated that that is only made with a special skirt steak so these are like Chicken Tacos with Green pepper and onions or Fake Chicken Fajita wannnabeees.

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

I think the last pick is my entry.

Not sure what to call these. I used to call them Chicken Fajitas but I been educated that that is only made with a special skirt steak so these are like Chicken Tacos with Green pepper and onions or Fake Chicken Fajita wannnabeees.

I think the last pick is my entry.

You can call them whatever you want. I'll call them good looking eats.

Bigabite,

I think I've DQed myself. !?!?:shocked: I was editing some pics and wacked my turn-in pic :doh:
A'm I done for, or can I submit another pic? :confused:
:boom:

Hey Boat,

Were they in the original thread here? If so, they're still linked there.

Gotta at least use one of them. It was a great looking meal.

Mike D

Thanks Mike!

It was a copy of the .1 pic in that thread but not the same exact one/file. That's why they are still linked. I had several pics I didn't post in either thread and I was cleaning up.. Oops!

I could link to the pick in that thread and repost if it's not breaking any rules, but if it is that's ok too. My fault!

This is the one that was deleted!
Submit.jpg

submit-1.jpg

I think I’d like to go with this one if it’s not a problem.

Neither are up to the standards that usually win around here and I know it!!! At the end of the day I’m just a guy cookin dinner in the back yard and holding a point and click camera.. LoL

Thanks,
Boat

This is the one that was deleted!
Submit.jpg

submit-1.jpg

I think I’d like to go with this one if it’s not a problem.

Neither are up to the standards that usually win around here and I know it!!! At the end of the day I’m just a guy cookin dinner in the back yard and holding a point and click camera.. LoL

Thanks,
Boat

Boat you have a chance, I think your dish is fantastic.

Thanks all! :-D

I know my photo skills are lacking, but this is a easy to do, inexpensive meal that takes under an hour. It tastes great and usually looks impressive. Just want to share it.
I get so much good stuff from all of you!!!:peace:

Boat

I definitely need a bigger backyard..

and LOVE the Chicken Fajitas of 1 T Scot!

Jan Willem

Back