my first beef ribs

tbone30349

I'm currently cooking my first beef ribs. I've seen differing opinions n foiling or not foiling, so I just decided to foil. Got em cooking at around 250°. I rubbed em with olive oil and Mojave garlic pepper. Left em on for close to 3 hours. Took em out and foi.ed em with a mix of Worcestershire sauce, terriyaki sauce, and pineapple juice. Then put em back on. Hoping for the best. We'll see how they turn out.

20130209_112913.jpg

20130209_144633.jpg

thanks for the feedback. I've never cooked beef ribs prior to now. This is pretty much an experiment. Every beef rib I've every tasted was dry as hell, so I thought that's how they were "supposed to be". since I don't like dry meat, I just never bought em. I've been reading about tender beef ribs, so I figured I was just eating the wrong peoples ribs. We'll see how mine turn out.

I want some of that,nice looking ribs mate.
cheers.
Titch

Those look good. I haven't had good luck with beef ribs. Maybe I'm not cooking them long enough.

not heard of Mojave Garlic... now it's on my radar!

The brand of the mojave garlic pepper is "john henry". I haven't seen it available in any large retail stores like Kroger or Walmart, for example. I bought it at a BGE "authorized dealer". It's some pretty good stuff.

Back