how manyt of you drive your woman crazy

yeah we can have guns, just a lot of crazy rules that you do not need to worry about.

Im in law enforcement here so kind of a gun nut...

I have a sig 226 enhanced elite 40 cal., glock 4th gen 9mm, S&W M&P 9mm. I use to have a few shot guns and rifles but just keep the pistols now.

We can't open carry, no home defence and you need a special licence to possess hand guns. Must have a safe, trigger locks and ammo stored separate from gun. You need an approval when you take them out of your house to a range. You apply for a form to transport.

Crazy rules!!!! but if your a gun nut... no choice

I'm very sorry that anybody has to endure such outrageous regulations as this!

yeah we can have guns, just a lot of crazy rules that you do not need to worry about.

Im in law enforcement here so kind of a gun nut...

I have a sig 226 enhanced elite 40 cal., glock 4th gen 9mm, S&W M&P 9mm. I use to have a few shot guns and rifles but just keep the pistols now.

We can't open carry, no home defence and you need a special licence to possess hand guns. Must have a safe, trigger locks and ammo stored separate from gun. You need an approval when you take them out of your house to a range. You apply for a form to transport.

Crazy rules!!!! but if your a gun nut... no choice

Thanks for the reply and info. I too have a Sig P226 among others.

Sorry, do not mean to hijack the thread. I'm out. :tape:

My wife loves my cooking (as do her coworkers) so no problem there. Plus, since I'm making good money selling at a farmer's market in the summer that makes my hobby even more appealing. I've also learned...the hard way sometimes...that cleaning up well keeps her even happier. It's a fair trade since she does the laundry and other household cleaning sh*t.

She's also on our comp team now...and actually enjoys making the turn in box garnish. Considering how much I can't stand making boxes, her enjoying it is a home run to me...:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Like the reply here. I married my wife at 19. We were so poor I would dig a hole in the yard get a shelf out of the fridge and cook hotdogs, spam, and the like. The wife could only scramble eggs back then. Been Q'in for 40 years now.
One poster hit it on the head Q is like sex stop worrying about the outcome and enjoy the time spent. Another said keep it clean and they will brag on you. I Q and when done all the kitchen is cleaned up all equipment, plates and such put away. Wife is a happy camper and brags on me as other wives complain about messy husbands.

However when I overload the fridge with foiled up meats and she can't get to her tea jug she does complains .

Like the reply here. I married my wife at 19. We were so poor I would dig a hole in the yard get a shelf out of the fridge and cook hotdogs, spam, and the like. The wife could only scramble eggs back then. Been Q'in for 40 years now.
One poster hit it on the head Q is like sex stop worrying about the outcome and enjoy the time spent. Another said keep it clean and they will brag on you. I Q and when done all the kitchen is cleaned up all equipment, plates and such put away. Wife is a happy camper and brags on me as other wives complain about messy husbands.

However when I overload the fridge with foiled up meats and she can't get to her tea jug she does complains .

You mean you don't have 3 fridges?? :p

Oh I STILL drive mine crazy let me tell you!

I am 50 and the wife is 38... that would be prime definitely --- I find that as you get older, you have to work smarter to get them crazy so you don't have to work so hard to finish them off.

My advice is... don't let her use her hands. Makes her crazy... I mean REAL crazy. I force her to sit on them while I offer up my rod. And make eye contact when you are stickin' it.

Also, some leverage helps.... prop that butt up a bit before the injection.... this will have you using plenty of paper towels because if you do it right...the juice will run out all over the place.

I also pull it out a lot and smack that flesh real good... show's who the boss is.

But in the end... the wife is totally crazed and it takes her a minute to get her piece in, which she always says is perfectly fine without the sauce. I have been injecting my butts like that for years and she still is crazy about my pulled pork.

The trick of getting the next big toy is to have what I call a failure. The BBQ is good, everybody loves it, but not where I want it. I tell her I need a better smoker because of this or that. BINGO...new smoker, because I know it is what I need to get the job done better...Works the same with any tool too..

I started with a Mastercraft 5 in 1, still have it, but I only use it for traveling on small cooks. I use the propane burner a lot though...

I convinced my wife that it was better than golf--at least with grilling/smoking i would be at home and it's probably still less expensive in the long run.

5yr old daughter is psyched about cutting up and cooking animals. She brought me her stuffed goat on a tray surrounded by play peppers and onions last weekend. Stuffed rabbits were cooked with play potatoes and carrots during the week.

I'm letting her rub (real) lamb shoulders and help put the cure on bacon this weekend.

Ok, this is so weird to be reading this post today.

A brief history....

I have several hobbies, that my wife seems to think are obsessions. The truth is, when I get into something, I inundate my life with that hobby to learn as much as I can and I really get into it. Mountain biking, photography, landscaping, guns, etc etc etc. I just find it therapeutic learning about new things.

Last year my boss made ribs for our squad. I was immediately in love with BBQ. I mean I have been a long term BBQ guy, however, always on a gas or propane style grill. After those ribs, I thought.... Hey new hobby.

The wife immediately met me with resistance. She and I both love BBQ and grilling, however, she did not want me waisting anymore money.

Like all new hobbies, I found forums and join this one. I began asking and learning about what to by. I was encouraged to purchase a WSM and debated for months over the 18 or 22.5. I settled on the 22.5 and went to the store to purchase it.

I was shocked about the size and it made my wife very angry. I used it twice and really felt that smoking may not be my total passion. I loved grilling and wanted something to accommodate. I sold the WSM after 3 uses, and purchased a OTG kettle. Loved it..... my wife said that is it for a year.

I started learning and cooking and falling in love with BBQ. I have tried everything on the grill!!! My wife was a little surprised that I kept with this hobby.

I continued researching on what to get next. I have decided on a Kamado Joe Big Joe. I have spent months learning and reading and trying to ensure that I make a sound decision. The wife said no way!!!!!!!!!!!

so I worked extra shifts to make up the money. Now I have the money and somehow we still argue over the purchase. I pick it up tomorrow and I think she has finally accepted that this is happening whether or not she likes it or not.

But she loves the BBQ, she loves that I enjoy it (she doesn't understand why) but she just thinks that I waist money on my obsessions as she calls it.

Anyways, in a few days she will be over it. I get her point though, I am always thinking about what is next. I love BBQ more than any other hobby I have taken on. It relaxes me!!! I work in a high stress career and find this and landscaping to be my unwinding and chill time.

Anyways, thanks for all these posts... they make me feel like my life is somewhat normal!!!

I wish that she loved what I loved, however, I'm glad that we are different... thats what made me fall in love with her from the beginning!!!!!

You sound just like me, only my hobbies drive me crazy

BB King " Paying the Cost to Be The Boss"

"Paying The Cost To Be The Boss"

You act like you don't want to listen
When I'm talking to you
You think you outta do baby
Anything you wanna do
You must be crazy baby
You just gotta be outta your mind
As long as I'm payin' the bills woman
I'm payin' the cost to be the boss

I'll drink if I want to
And play a little poker too
Don't you say nothing to me
As long as I'm taking care of you
As long as I'm workin baby
And payin' all the bills
I don't want no mouth from you
About the way I'm supposed to live
You must be crazy woman
Just gotta be outta your mind
As long as I foot the bills

Now that you got me
You act like you ashamed
You don't act like my woman
You just usin' my name
I tell you I'm gonna have all the money
And I don't want no back-talk
Cause if you don't like the way I'm doin'
Just pick up your things and walk
You gotta be crazy baby
You must be outta your mind
As long as I'm payin' the bills woman

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HC94GVNftw"]BB King - Paying The Cost To Be The Boss - YouTube[/ame]

Ok, this is so weird to be reading this post today.

A brief history....

I have several hobbies, that my wife seems to think are obsessions. The truth is, when I get into something, I inundate my life with that hobby to learn as much as I can and I really get into it. Mountain biking, photography, landscaping, guns, etc etc etc. I just find it therapeutic learning about new things.

Last year my boss made ribs for our squad. I was immediately in love with BBQ. I mean I have been a long term BBQ guy, however, always on a gas or propane style grill. After those ribs, I thought.... Hey new hobby.

The wife immediately met me with resistance. She and I both love BBQ and grilling, however, she did not want me waisting anymore money.

Like all new hobbies, I found forums and join this one. I began asking and learning about what to by. I was encouraged to purchase a WSM and debated for months over the 18 or 22.5. I settled on the 22.5 and went to the store to purchase it.

I was shocked about the size and it made my wife very angry. I used it twice and really felt that smoking may not be my total passion. I loved grilling and wanted something to accommodate. I sold the WSM after 3 uses, and purchased a OTG kettle. Loved it..... my wife said that is it for a year.

I started learning and cooking and falling in love with BBQ. I have tried everything on the grill!!! My wife was a little surprised that I kept with this hobby.

I continued researching on what to get next. I have decided on a Kamado Joe Big Joe. I have spent months learning and reading and trying to ensure that I make a sound decision. The wife said no way!!!!!!!!!!!

so I worked extra shifts to make up the money. Now I have the money and somehow we still argue over the purchase. I pick it up tomorrow and I think she has finally accepted that this is happening whether or not she likes it or not.

But she loves the BBQ, she loves that I enjoy it (she doesn't understand why) but she just thinks that I waist money on my obsessions as she calls it.

Anyways, in a few days she will be over it. I get her point though, I am always thinking about what is next. I love BBQ more than any other hobby I have taken on. It relaxes me!!! I work in a high stress career and find this and landscaping to be my unwinding and chill time.

Anyways, thanks for all these posts... they make me feel like my life is somewhat normal!!!

I wish that she loved what I loved, however, I'm glad that we are different... thats what made me fall in love with her from the beginning!!!!!
TWO Words> SHOE MONEY!

I am a lot like the OP. When I start something half is never good enough! It started out similar but she went to the BBQ equipment auction with me and complained I did not bid enough! I did come home with stuff though. She loves my cooking as do our friends, so even though it is a hobby, it is a life skill that will keep on giving.
Speaking of giving, a friend is getting a Boston Butt today for her party....

Back