• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

pork superballs !

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

i had some leftover pulled pork from yesterday where i brought back a couple of frozen foodsaver bags for halloween so i thought i'd make some pork superballs similar to the turkey superballs i made last november...

looking up the recipe

tdpsb-019.jpg

superball core
3 cups left over pulled pork
1 cup finely chopped red onion
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 cup finely chopped fresh mozzarella cheese
1/2 c grated grana padano cheese
freshly ground black pepper
bbq rub of your choice

superball coating
panko bread crumbs with a little bbq rub

tdpsb-020.jpg

form the core then cover with sausage then roll in the coating then smoke at 250-300 for about 2 hours until a couple of them split or 180 internal.

tdpsb-024.jpg

tdpsb-033.jpg

tdpsb-034.jpg

tdpsb-035.jpg

tdpsb-036.jpg

tdpsb-037.jpg

psb-002.jpg

psb-004.jpg

psb-006.jpg

needs adobo :biggrin:

Rick, I remember when you made the ones last year. These look equally amazing. Excellent as usual. Really looks good!!!!

You've got the biggest, balls of them all! :biggrin:

Mmmm... I remember the ones from last year too. I've sure been here a long time.
They look fantastic Rick!!

Rick, man, you're killing me here. Your food just looks too good. There should be a warning on your threads or something.

Awesome! I gotta make some of those! They look great!

Rick has now developed BBQ w/ a USB port! :)

Amazing as always....I think you need to change your sig line to "I am an expert, I do know everything, and I cook a great dinner.":mrgreen:

Wow,, those are some great looking balls Rick,, Like someone else said, look like mini Fatties, I read the ingredients list ok, but I didn't see the steps on how too,,, are my eyes failing me??? or wasn't it there???

Back