BBQ Crawl tonight 8PM Travel Channel

Muzzlebrake

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Check out the US premiere of Diva Q's new show BBQ Crawl. In episodes 1&2 airing tonight she visits Texas and Arkansas hot spots like J Mueller, McClards, Stubbys and Southside Market and then competes at the Bedford Blues BBQ Festival.

Great show. Reminds me of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives(which I'm a big fan of) with a dash of season 1 of BBQ Pitmasters(you know, the best season) throw in for good measure.

Holy crap that tamale spread at Mclards looks awesome on second episode.

We enjoyed it. Definitely better than we thought it would be. We also liked how they mixed comps in with restaurant visits.

I really enjoyed it. I am glad they showed comp stuff too.

Loved it, but...
I am prejudiced.

I had the pleasure/honor of meeting Danielle at the Best of the Best a couple of years during the early days of that comp.
She is a fantastic lady and an awesome cook.

She puts her own spin on the "travel log" visits to the BBQ places to make it entertaining.

I wish her and her family the best!!!

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

TIM

We watched it this morning and not Im so hungry I want Q bad like. Really enjoyed the show cant wait for more.

I started watching them...but half way through the first episode It made us get up and go eat some BBQ at Rudy's BBQ.

I really enjoyed the shows, and the Arkansas part reminded me of how delicious Petit Jean meats are! After discovering them on a vacation to Petit Jean Mountain, every Ozark vacation ended with a cooler full of their hams to take back to Texas. Best hams ever!

I'll have to catch it on re run. I didn't watch it because her persona on BBQ Pitmasters really turned me off. I realize some people say the same thing about Myron, but she really rubbed me the wrong way on the tv show. May be totally different in person...

Back