Pressure Smoker?

They is a little resturant in Northern Ky. that was on Diners Driveins and dives using on of these and Guy really like the outcome......

I used to work for an Australian themed steakhouse based out of Tampa, FL, and that's what we used to cook our babybacks in. There's a little smoke box recessed into the side where you put your wood chips. It would hold about a dozen racks and we did 2 loads a day. They changed the procedure and took this unit out of the restaurants many years ago. If you have one of these steakhouses near you, it wouldn't hurt to ask them if they still have one in storage. We were told to keep them around just in case, but that was a long time ago. I bet you they would let it go for cheap just to get it out of their storage facility.

Interesting concept, but certainly not real BBQ.

There. Someone had to say it. :p

ohh the old smokearoma.........its more suited for cleaning dish rags than making que. We had a bbq joint open in our town a year or so ago that used a smokearoma........they closed their doors last month

While I like the show, have you ever seen Guy not like something?

I am sure Guy gets some DDD's that suck.
But, there is no reason to put them on TV.

It is an entertainment show meant to show the good.
It is not a "rate the DDD" show, at least as I see it. :-D

JMHO.

TIM

Ironically I've been in contact with a man that says he created and marketed this product, or one just like it we'll say. I am blown away to hear how many were produced and used. Most of the stories were about food rather than towels though,lol. KFC like w/smoke? The buyers were not true bbq fanatics as we are, but used them in many commercial applications. I'm sure that's one small reason why people seem to like their own que. He was one the many affected in the recent tornado in Joplin, Mo. Great guy and I hope he gets well from injuries that still linger. Steve.

What do you mean it's not BBQ, it is just a large mechanical foil packet for ribs :p

Interesting concept, but certainly not real BBQ.

There. Someone had to say it. :p

Mind you, it's Friday <there's the caveat emptor>

Using logic, as a double negative is therefor positive,

if you put chicken in it, is it thereby actually barbecue; Real barbecue?

^^^ One for Guerry!

Norman the Androids mind just got blown...(I Mudd mod)

Back