Thank You

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
We are only about three hours til the election results are announced. I wanted to jump on here right quick and say a sincere thank you to everyone who has supported me in my campaign. Win or lose, it has been a highly rewarding experience so I feel like I've won either way. Y'all are awesome, brothers and sisters. Thank you!

I awaiting the official voting results for board members.

Good luck Jeff!

Good Luck Jeff. My check for membership is sitting on the desk. Election results will dictate if it gets mail or not.

Jeff post up the results when ya know
I see Don posted they will be on the KCBS site at 750 Eastern

there was a lot of good - well deserved - mojo from the brethren. Good Luck!

Thanks everyone! It didn't turn out like the "Stith Happens" camp had hoped but it was great experience and we got some momentum. We will take a look at 2011 after we take a break and relax awhile! Thanks again for all your support! We finished strong, just a little out of the money!

I've never seen anyone work harder for a BOD campaign. You would have carried that work over to the board room. You have a lot to be proud of, Jeff. An I am proud of you. Great job, my friend!

Your the man Jeff, you know you will always have our support!

Congrats on a great campaign. I am sorry the voters let us all down by not electing you

I got the "bad" news last night via text message from Jeff. I just want to say that you opened up some eyes Jeff and brought a lot of good ideas to the table. Dare I say you energized your base, the Cooks... Get some rest and then think about 2011. You did great!!

Last edited:
Great job Jeff. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Close but no cigar. Maybe if we had printed up the Stith Happens t-shirts and all worn them at the Royal, that would have put you over the top. Let's see about doing that next year.

Here's an observation given my experiance with elections. With 2,459 voters and 7,494 votes, that's an average of about 3 votes per person. When you vote for more than one person on your ballot, you dilute your vote. Instead, if you vote for only 1 person like Dave did, you maximize your vote. With a vote that close, if the Brethren had done that, Jeff probably would have been elected. My .02 MMV

You ran a great campaign, Jeff! IMOP you deserve the BOD position with all your hard work and great ideas you had for KCBS! You will always have my vote if you run again!

Back