holiday_special_trailer.jpg
Web Special
7x16 Flat Front Cargo trailers for $2899
Call us now at 888-307-1467
Price is for pickup in Eastman, GA.
Don't miss out on this fantastic offer.

Was intriques to say the least...
and was going to be my supplier...
until I found a trailer I couldn't walk away from.

One piece of advice on trailer tongues. If you plan on using a Weight Distribution Hitch (WDH) with a v-nose trailer... need to watch for compatability issues.

Some WDH requires a certain length of distance of tongue length to fasten properly. If not considered... an improper weighted tongue will cause consequences. In the image below... a distance of 3'-4" (40") was needed in my circunstance.

picture.php

Found a barely used trailer which had an extended tongue length to accommodate the WDH.

Last edited:
Nope but this is a great deal!

holiday_special_trailer.jpg
Web Special
7x16 Flat Front Cargo trailers for $2899
Call us now at 888-307-1467
Price is for pickup in Eastman, GA.
Don't miss out on this fantastic offer.
Looks pretty sweet. Too bad it doesn't have a window in it. I would get claustrophobic.:mrgreen:

I've got a 6.5 x 12 Interstate that I paid 3,200 for 6 years ago, thats a hell of a deal!! does it have a ramp back? I would never get one without.

Thanks for the feedback guys. We are considering purchasing an enclosed trailer for competitions. There are so many choices and quality out there that I wanted to bounce it off some Brethern for any brands to avoid, brands that offer great quality and value.

Thanks again

I got my new 7x17 hightop with ramp door and 9 d-rings in the floor for 3200. It was a steal but due to the circumstances its a deal that cant be reproduced.

0609091545.jpg

0513091811a.jpg

0513091812.jpg

0513091812a.jpg

0513091812b.jpg

Back