St Mary's, GA (FBA)

The_Kapn

Moderator Emeritus

Batch Image
Reaction score
Just about missed this one.

I'll bet Kevin (HomeBBQ) is there. Maybe, just maybe, Jimmy (Smokin' Cracker) and Mike (Woodhouse).

Waiting for tomorrow night to get the results!

Good luck to whoever is competeting--not only in St Mary's, but everywhere-- this weekend.

TIM

Looks like Mike and Kevin are gonna "Duke it out" again for FBA Team of the Year :lol:

Congrats guys!

Did I ever mention that Kevin and Mike can cook?????? :redface:

TIM

-----------------------------

GC Woodhouse Grill
RGC HomeBBQ.com

3. Kick the Tire, Light the Fire
4. Barbecue Crew
5. The Dixie Boys
6. Squeals on Wheels
7. Prime Time Smokers
8. Big Daddy Q
9. Chatham Artillery BBQ
10. Hogoholics

Chicken
1. HomeBBQ.com
2. Big Daddy Q
3. Redneck BBQ
4. Kick the Tire, Light the Fire
5. Barbecue Crew
6. Chatham Artillery BBQ
7. Swamp Boys
8. Woodhouse Grill
9. Hogoholics
10. Big Creek BBQ (the SE version here)

Ribs
1. HomeBBQ.com
2. Woodhouse Grill
3. Squeals on Wheels
4. Munchees Smokehouse
5. Hogoholics
6. The Dixie Boys
7. Swamp Boys
8. Kick the Tire, Light the Fire
9. Budmeisters
10. The Arsonists

Pork
1. Redneck BBQ
2. Woodhouse Grill
3. BarBQue Monsters
4. Kick the Tire, Light the Fire
5. The Arsonsists
6. Barnesville Blues Brothers
7. Chatham Artillery BBQ
8. Prime Time Smokers
9. Barbecue Crew
10. The Dixie Boys

Brisket
1. Prime Time Smokers
2. Squeals on Wheels
3. Chatham Artillery BBQ
4. Barbecue Crew
5. HomeBBQ.com
6. Kick the Tire, Light the Fire
7. BarBQue Monsters
8. The Dixie Boys
9. Big Daddy Q
10. Woodhouse Grill

Last edited:
Great Job Kevin and Mike. Man week after week. you are really plowing the way. I think I should look into one of those fec's I think thats the ticket. ahhh who knows great job once again.

Dothan Contest alive and doing very well. Last count had 35 Pro teams and over 10 Backyard teams. With the great team response we are looking for more FBA Judges and will have Judging class Friday June 23 the night before the contest on the June 24. If interested in Judging call 334 726 3864
Walt

Thanks guys... And congrats to Mike, it was close... Somewhere around 3/10'ths of a point seperated Mike and I, and ten points later came the rest of the field...

Thanks guys,I wish kevin would stop coming it's to stressful at the awards ceremony. We always seem to come in together to close.I would also like to say congrads to Tim from swamp sauce , he won his first grand this weekend in cartersville GA. I guess i gave him to much help up in Hickory NC now he's going to start to kick all of our butt's.

I think that was Lincolnton Mike, Smoky Mountain Smokers won Cartersville, and congrats to Joe for that win!

Congrats to Kevin and Mike. You guys are so consistent it makes me jealous!!

Dave you guy's going up to Dilliard again this year? I dont think me and Kevin will be that close this year, I'm not going to make it to Tenn. this time around and that will make four contests that I will have missed to kevin's one missed.And I dont think it would much matter anyway Kevin has gotten atleast a grand or reserve at every FBA I think he goes to ,now thats consistent.Kevin's the man to gun for every time he should win team of the year every year.

bbqman1 said:
Dave you guy's going up to Dilliard again this year? I dont think me and Kevin will be that close this year, I'm not going to make it to Tenn. this time around and that will make four contests that I will have missed to kevin's one missed.And I dont think it would much matter anyway Kevin has gotten atleast a grand or reserve at every FBA I think he goes to ,now thats consistent.Kevin's the man to gun for every time he should win team of the year every year.

Mike,

We'd love to go to Dillard...but I may be changing jobs and then there's the $$$. We'll just have to see how things work out. We're still figuring out how to get to Key Largo again, too.

Back