PBC - Word

I cook IBCA, are the chicken halves pretty enough to put in a box? Y'all are really making me think about buying one.

So that's what that big azz box is? I guess I better open it.

BRB

:becky:

abeva5e6.jpg

BTW, I don't think i'll fire it up on the living room carpet :rolleyes:

Spoil sport...:tsk:

:grin:

I think they are pretty neat drum smokers. I am not trying to disparage anyone by asking this question but other than hanging the meat whats the real difference from an UDS.

Noah, if you read this, will you be offering the BBQ brethren plaque for as an add on?

I just got my Pbc on tues and I'd sure like a plaque on it. Looks cool.

Last edited:
I think they are pretty neat drum smokers. I am not trying to disparage anyone by asking this question but other than hanging the meat whats the real difference from an UDS.

Just use the search, and search pbc and pit barrel cooker. Tons of threads on it.

Ps., now that the number of us using PBC's is growing, I'm looking forward to more threads where peeps post up about their different cooks.

I'm very interested to see some pizzas cooked on here.

My PBC is being delivered today per FEdEX tracking. I too think it would be cool to have the Brethren plaque. We'll see in a few hours. Weather is to be perfect this weekend for patio cooking in Amarillo. Amen.

PBC arrived on my doorstep. I got home to find it on the porch five minutes after receiving FedEx email. Noticed there were pretty good dings on the exterior packaging. There is a dent in the barrel. Everything else was in good shape. I have sent photos of dented barrel and the exterior of the packaging to Noah Glanville. I was really hoping to test drive the PBC this weekend. Really wish they would just send a mint condition barrel as everything else is fine.

That sure looks nice. I can't really afford or store another cooker right now. But, that is a nice looking one for sure

That's awesome, if I were to get one I would definitely want one with the Brethren branding. It's also very cool that the Mods got one and it's kind of ironic since they've been working overtime lately in all the PBC threads. :clap2:

PBC arrived on my doorstep. I got home to find it on the porch five minutes after receiving FedEx email. Noticed there were pretty good dings on the exterior packaging. There is a dent in the barrel. Everything else was in good shape. I have sent photos of dented barrel and the exterior of the packaging to Noah Glanville. I was really hoping to test drive the PBC this weekend. Really wish they would just send a mint condition barrel as everything else is fine.

Sounds like that is damage from FedEx. I highly doubt Noah would knowingly send out a pit in such shabby shape. Hopefully he will get you fixed up and will have a talk with his shippers.

Sounds like that is damage from FedEx. I highly doubt Noah would knowingly send out a pit in such shabby shape. Hopefully he will get you fixed up and will have a talk with his shippers.

Yup I'd say Fed Ex for sure, they like to throw things around a bit although UPS is worst.

Back