• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

**Custom cart for the Backwoods Gater**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just got my custom cart for the Backwoods Smoker Gater today, and I am a happy farker!

Black powder coated steel frame, 10" run flat swivel casters, D-ring tie downs on 4 corners, stainless steel grab bars and a flush mount folding stainless steel side table.

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5551.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5553.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

IMG_5552.jpg

IMG_5554.jpg

backwoods-logo3.jpg

I took elements of the carts that bcaggie07, cpw, kennydma and abangs built for their Fatboy's and Gaters and designs from Pitmaker and R&O into consideration before settling on this.

I'm still able to use the BWS cover over the frame with the side table stowed, the grab bars allow me to tip it on 2 wheels like a hand truck, the wheels and 2" frame raised the Gater 14" higher, and its a comfortable height for me to work with now, and I can drag it in the backyard-no more driveway smokin' for swamprb!

Nice cart! I like the way you're able to tip it back and move it like a hand cart.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Very nice Makes me think more towards a Gator than the extended party
Can I ask how much

D & J Custom Designs in Everett, WA did the fabrication. Dave does a lot of custom work on beadblocks for ORV's, custom grates etc.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/D-J-Custom-Designs/305858696126335

The stainless steel side table was repurposed off my old Performer/dual 18" WSM cart, the folding shelf brackets are rated at 80Kg=173lbs and the stainless steel grab bars were salvaged off old railroad passenger cars in the 80's.

Back