• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Spicewine

Mo-Dave

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Well got my new Lg Spicewine Tuesday and have taken pics but have not had time to figure out how to post them here. All went well except the poring rain and a rear tire blow out, on my truck at 75 miles an hour. Its been seasoned once and re seasoned just to get a feel for it. If things go well I may fire it up Saturday night and cook up something.

Want to thank Jay and Steve at Spicewine Ironworks, it was a pleasure dealing with you and hope to see you at Tiger Shrine.
Dave
Tuff Rub

Well got my new Lg Spicewine Tuesday and have taken pics but have not had time to figure out how to post them here. All went well except the poring rain and a rear tire blow out, on my truck at 75 miles an hour. Its been seasoned once and re seasoned just to get a feel for it. If things go well I may fire it up Saturday night and cook up something.

Want to thank Jay and Steve at Spicewine Ironworks, it was a pleasure dealing with you and hope to see you at Tiger Shrine.
Dave
Tuff Rub
Here you go Dave. I can't wait to borrow it this weekend. You do remember you said I could borrow it this weekend don't you?:wink: :wink: :wink:
100_0206.jpg

100_0207.jpg

100_0219.jpg

Hey thats cool and thanks. About this weekend give me a call. I am getting off the net now.
Dave

Your yellow Spicewine, my face green with envy, has kind of a Packer thing goin.
Love that cooker. Keep us posted with pics so we may live vicariously through you.

great looking setup.. like the color a lot.. i'll take a week end if you need someone to help watch her....

Very nice!!!! congrats!!!:biggrin:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET be carefull you will have all kinds of "new friends" now :shock:

needs an decal on the truck that finishes on the cooker

like bricks flying off and hitting the smoker

just my info

york

Spicewine...

Congratulations on your new addition....Mo-Dave, you just have to look like a Canary flying down the highway...LOL:p Enjoy!!!!

Very nice! I'm guessing that means you won't be selling that truck anytime soon :biggrin:

Probably a dumb question ... but how is it attached to the trailer? Or is it?

Back