• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
Chicken Grill-Fried Steak

Chicken Grill-Fried Steak with Mashed Grilled Potatoes and Grilled Green Beans
DSC00095.jpg

It was crazy good!:thumb: I would proudly serve this to friends and family. It would be nice to figure out a more crispy crunch, so I have a good excuse to keep working at it!:becky:

Additional details are here.

Last edited:
Chicken Grill-Fried Steak with Mashed Grilled Potatoes and Grilled Green Beans
DSC00095.jpg

It was crazy good!:thumb: I would proudly serve this to friends and family. It would be nice to figure out a more crispy crunch, so I have a good excuse to keep working at it!:becky:

Additional details will be posted in another thread shortly.

Don't tell Smokey Al Gold it could also qualify as a "burger" if you put it on a bun. :heh:

Edit. Oh, I'd hit it too BTW.

Dang Chris, that looks really nice. You really think this could get you a zero? :shock:
(I'm assuming that's the reason you took it with Ol' Blue. :wink:
Sadly, it seems my normal camera may have decided to crap out on me. It was on, and right when i was ready to take the first pic, it shut down and isn't starting up (although lights on the dials are coming on), and when I shut it off it does not go through it's normal shutdown stuff.

Hopefully it's just the battery. This other camera blows!

Think I'll go get a grinder, some more ribeyes, freeze them and then thaw them just to grind them for some tartar to be prepared in the kettle with un-lit briquettes and become the serial killer of ribeyes instead of just a murderer. :becky:

Hello again. I just might be able to get into this one. My bathroom remodel is almost finished, NOT. But Sharon is starting to ask for real food, like something smoked.

Ahhhh, meatloaf and MOINK balls.

I forgot about this Throw Down already, what was I gonna do? I really like what Mr. Big did, perhaps I should copy it.

Back