Cool Food Apps

The pro chef app in iTunes is $12.99.
Thanks for the heads-up. Love 'em.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

If you purchase The Professional Chef for iphone or ipad you can also view it on you pc or laptop. Not bad for $12.99.

Thanks for posting :) I might just buy The Professional Chef if they have an iPad optimized version of it. I have the book and it IS completely awesome.

Don't know where the $50 price tag came from... It is available for iPad and iPhone on the iTunes app store for $12.99.... BOUGHT!

Thanks for this post!

12.99?...holy moly...I got the book for $75...wish I had a iPad

Don't know where the $50 price tag came from... It is available for iPad and iPhone on the iTunes app store for $12.99.... BOUGHT!

Thanks for this post!

When I click on the link in the article, the itunes store pops up with the app at $49.99. Are you sure you downloaded the correct one?

I can also recommend the Weber On the Grill app, populated (and updated) with hundreds of recipes from the various Weber-branded cookbooks, plus a nice Grill Guide section to help estimate cooking times based on cut and size. I think it's about 8 bucks, if memory serves.

I just went to the iTunes store and searched for Professional Chef. I found iPad and iPhone verisons so I downloaded the iPad version for $12.99...

If you read the reviews, someone mentions it was 49.99 not too long ago. Seems the price was recently dropped.

Back