• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Phubar's Jamaican Phirewalk Chicks with Simply Marvelous Racks Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I wanted to make ribs and wings again cause I think those are good for getting to know the UDS better and the meat ofcourse.

Dipped the wings in lemon juice with olive oil,let them rest for a couple of hours,wiped them dry,rubbed the wings with Jamaican Firewalk,a bit of red Surinam BBQ marinade and let it rest overnight.

Ribs are rubbed with Simply Marvelous Season All,one of them is marinated with the same sauce I used for the wings.
Ribs are laying on the grill for almost a hour and cruising at 250-260F.

I used Weber briquettes,cocobriquettes,cherry chips from StePh and a chunk of apple.

Pic of the ribs didn't turn out quite well,guess I have to practice on my focus.

IMG_0065-1.jpg

IMG_0066-1.jpg

IMG_0067-1.jpg

IMG_0068-1.jpg

IMG_0070-1.jpg

IMG_0069-1.jpg

IMG_0071-1.jpg

IMG_0035-1.jpg

Thanks guys and gal!

Meanwhile I made some sort of ABT's.
I made a filling out of creme fraiche,parmigiano reggiano,garlic sauce from Dennessey,lemon juice,sea salt,cracked pepper.

I cut the paprika's open "bomb bay style",somebody on the forum showed it once...or twice...think it was Greendiver but I'm not sure.

Anyway...I filled the bombs,wrapped them in bacon and dusted them with Jamaican Firewalk...generously.

IMG_0072-1.jpg

IMG_0073-1.jpg

IMG_0075-1.jpg

IMG_0076-1.jpg

IMG_0077-1.jpg

Wow!! Looks excellent Phu! :cool: Your new camera is doing great too. :-D

Great pics! Making me hungry again and I just ate lunch! :)

The filling on the ABTs sounds great, still haven't worked up the courage to branch out from creamcheese & pepper jack. :)

The bomb bay method is awesome, it works so much better than cutting the ends off the peppers.

Dang that all looks great Phubar, and that new camera is working out great too

Back