Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hermann, MO 9/24 - 9/25

Brewmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I just sent in my Entry Form to Olan.

For some reason Beer always tastes better in Hermann. :thumb:

Cheers,
Nate

You know, I ALWAYS b*tch about Hermann and the way local teams always seem to do just a little too well. But, I'm sending my form in tomorrow! See you there.

I have to work that weekend, a great time, a great town.

Hermann is one of my fav contests and Olan is the hardest working organizer around.. He is at every contest handing out flyers and talking to teams. I luv the trophy of the vine bottles we have. sadly, we cant make it this year. Good luck to everyone.

You know, I ALWAYS b*tch about Hermann and the way local teams always seem to do just a little too well. But, I'm sending my form in tomorrow! See you there.

When you say "local",...........do you mean like "Washington local"? :icon_blush:

entry for been in for weeks I never do good there but my wife loves this contest so it is on the list can't wait:heh::tape::doh::confused:

We will be there for the first time this year. Think Olan has been at every contest we have been at this summer! We cant wait

whell I get company at this contest I have some CBJ that are going to cook with me they will get to see what we go threw

I have an projector ordered to watch tv out side so come on by :clap2:
see you all soon:thumb:

Hmmm. If the weather is nice enough I might come down to visit. Herman is always a fun comp.

whell I get company at this contest I have some CBJ that are going to cook with me they will get to see what we go threw

I have an projector ordered to watch tv out side so come on by :clap2:
see you all soon:thumb:

tv? i didn't know there'd be tv! i'm thinking house hunters international followed by a couple episodes of bridezillas - and if we're really lucky we might stumble across an episode of the bachelor...

just kidding, of course! i did want to thank you for inviting us along for the weekend. we're looking forward to learning all we can. i know the experience will help me be a better judge of competition bbq. see you soon! susie (mrs. mobow)

We'll be there. Been dormant since Washington. Just book ending the season!

This is a great contest. Can't wait.

i rember when you cooked????????????????????????????/////:wink:

ya ya, I know. Not enough time or money for these comps this year. Just can't get enthused about it for some reason. Maybe next year.
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Nate, gimme a call. I can give you a hand:clap2:
You know my payment terms.

If I stay Friday night, do we get to spoon?:shocked:

Back