New Canopy

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just got a new canopy for the markets and catering from California Palms. It's a 10'X20' with a steel frame and it's heavy duty so we don't have to worry about it blowing away. And we have screen sides for all the way around.

Check it out!

154390_1671223814025_1040276865_1833169_2594211_n.jpg

Very nice! Looking forward to updates on that awesome spice trailer.

Very nice! Greg had some steel 10x20 canopies for competitions. They were built very well.

Hey BigMista, don't let your guard down about the wind with that canopy. I have a friend who races drag cars and had the 10x20 EZ Up, the $1200 heavy duty one. He had it tight off to a golf cart and the wind came through and it picked the golf cart wheels up off the ground before it broke the ropes and still detroyed the frame. I think a new frame was around $450 so still be careful.

Nice canopy and like^^^said, you still want to get some tie downs, Bro. Get the bags and concrete blocks with with the rings from Home Dump for the center brackets!

Iffn, you need the pic of the concrete thingys, I can post when I get to the pad!

Nice! :thumb: Don't forget the tie downs...:twisted:

It came with stakes and ropes. We also carry bricks with us, the kind with the holes and we put the legs inside. No incidents yet, praise God.

first off nice canopy. Now as to not worrying about wind I've seen thsoe airborn trailing 80 lb concrete pails smashing into stuff. Also seen the weights hold it and the frame pretzel. Obviously it's a factor of wind speed but be very careful in high winds. Of course SOCAL isn't as bad for winds as the midwest.

Does it have a vented opening at the top to allow air out? That's a big plus when looking for one.

first off nice canopy. Now as to not worrying about wind I've seen thsoe airborn trailing 80 lb concrete pails smashing into stuff. Also seen the weights hold it and the frame pretzel. Obviously it's a factor of wind speed but be very careful in high winds. Of course SOCAL isn't as bad for winds as the midwest.

Does it have a vented opening at the top to allow air out? That's a big plus when looking for one.

No vents in this one. I hope that is never an issue.

No vents in this one. I hope that is never an issue.
See if the company offers a unit with the vent then exchange yours for it. Failing that send it back and find one that has them. I have lost two due to not having the roof ventilated. :tsk:

The van looks great in black!!:thumb:

Back