• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

17lbs of Pork Butt & Picnic....PRON

KingofTheCoals

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Mornin. I have 10-12 adults to feed this afternoon. Having grandpa out to see his great grand-daughter. 7lb butt from Costco and a 11lb picnic from Walmart. Rubbed them down and got the coals ready. Got 10lbs of Kingsford Blue in the Acorn. Mixed in chunks of Hickory and Applewood. Shooting for a 275 temp and pulling meat off at 195. Should take 7hrs. Maybe a little more. Going to be 58 degrees today in KC. Can't think of better way to spend it. Family, beer and bbq. Have a great Saturday. Will update half way and when finished.

My Babes
img05793.jpg

photo2bm.jpg

photo1kts.jpg

photo5xp.jpg

photo4ry.jpg

How do you expect us to look at any of the pix after picture #1?!:wink: Have a great Saturday!

Man tell me about it. I'll be hustlin around trying to get stuff done around the house, and have to stop. Shes got her daddy wrapped around her little finger.

Your daughter is as Cute as a Bug, Gonna be a real heart breaker for sure!! I'll warn you as the father of a full growed cute little Phillie, Get a Shot gun and a Case of 00 buck your gonna need it. :wink: Hope the Porkapoloza goes well too!

Your daughter is as Cute as a Bug, Gonna be a real heart breaker for sure!! I'll warn you as the father of a full growed cute little Phillie, Get a Shot gun and a Case of 00 buck your gonna need it. :wink: Hope the Porkapoloza goes well too!

I take it a little farther. When shes old enough to date (25-35 comes into mind :razz:) You bring the boy in real close when you shake hands. Calmly whisper in his ear "whatever you try to put in my daughter... I'm gonna put in you..... have her home by 10." lol.......

just kiddin....... kind of.

Reminds me of this skit. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg52cE6VHDs"]Bad Boys 2 - First Date Scene HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Took.... 7hrs exactly. I pulled at 195. Was way more than we needed ended up sending to go bags home with family. Thanks for all the kind words.

photohn.jpg

You better find the thief that snatched a had full of that butt:p

Back