Phubar's Banger and Mash Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Oy...you Pharkers and PharckQuettes! *UK mod*

Time for some Banger 'n Mash!

SmoGrilled Danish pork sausage.

Spuds rubbed with olive oil,course seasalt,rozemary.
Mashed the spuds with fork,butter,milk,salt and smoked garlic.

Tomato sauce consisted of onion,tomato paste,butter,salt,pepper,Maggi cube,chardonnay,water.
Container of tomato sauce lies beneath the sausage.:cool:

Smoked with willow.

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4344.jpg

IMG_4355.jpg

IMG_4357.jpg

IMG_4361.jpg

Last edited:
Looks Great!:thumb::thumb: Where's the onion gravy?:becky:

Awsome! :clap2: My eyes are starting that taste bud thing again....

No parmesan peas? :(

Just kidding... That looks great, Phu!

No parmesan peas? :(

Just kidding... That looks great, Phu!

Never heared of that bePhore!
Doesn't sound very English to me with the parmesan.
Oh well....I used a Danish sausage for this dish so adding some parmesaned peas would be ok.:becky:

Looks great! Um, the package is in a strange language!??! You mean everyone in the Netherlands doesn't speak just english?

Jeff

Way to rock that out english style.....keep the peddle down big english daddy :thumb:

Looks great. Hope you washed it down with a few brews as well.

In one of the pics of the bangers cooking it looks like you have a garlic clove on there. If it is, what is the purpose? Or are you smoking it to add to something with the dish??

Cheers!

Looks great! Um, the package is in a strange language!??! You mean everyone in the Netherlands doesn't speak just english?

Jeff

English is our 2nd language over here...we have subtitled television and not dubbed like in Germany.
This way you can hear the English and read what it is in Dutch.
Too bad they started dubbing cartoons years back...kids could learn English on a young age from the tv,like I did.

So...you can't read the word "swine" on there.:p
Must say that quite alot of Danish words look or sound like Dutch.

Jeff

I know, right? It's like they have a different word for everything! :heh:

Phu - Weber should pay you for showing the awesome things that can be done on a WGA. It never occurred to me to get one of those, but I'm becoming more convinced that I need one in my arsenal.

As always, beautiful looking eats!

Yum! Medisterpolse are awesome! One of our local butchers learned to make medisterpolse and rullepolse from my grandma before she stopped making it at home. We've got a pretty big Danish-decent population here in town, so he makes it available often. (We've also got the best kringle in the country, but that's another story. . .)

Your food looks great! I never considered using medisterpolse for anything but the usual.

gtr, the WGA is a great little toy!! Get one!!

Brutha Phu, Awesome as always! Had you used willow before? You like?

Cooked up a bottom round roast and some chix on our WGA last night...If I can find the time I'll post some pics!!

I know, right? It's like they have a different word for everything! :heh:

Phu - Weber should pay you for showing the awesome things that can be done on a WGA. It never occurred to me to get one of those, but I'm becoming more convinced that I need one in my arsenal.

As always, beautiful looking eats!

WGA rules!!!
That's why most of us Dutchies carry one.:thumb:
I wish I could get Weber to sponsor me...I've thought about that allready!:becky:
I suggest you buy one if you haven't got a portable yet.

gtr, the WGA is a great little toy!! Get one!!

Brutha Phu, Awesome as always! Had you used willow before? You like?

Cooked up a bottom round roast and some chix on our WGA last night...If I can find the time I'll post some pics!!

Last week I tried willow for the Phirst time...I think it's awesome!
Very light smoke Phlavour,I haven't used this kind of mild wood bePhore but I think it's a keeper!:thumb:
Yesterday I used a chunk in the MUDS and the smell is very nice as well!

The sausage kinda reminded me of an alien life form at first but, if all aliens would look that tasty after being cooked up, I'd totally wipe out a population. :becky:
Phan-Phu-Pharken-Tastic job, as always! :thumb:

:clap2::clap2:

Nice job Phu!

WILLOW?
I've got TONS of willow trees around my place. HATE EM! They spring up all the time. Seems I'm always chasing them with a chainsaw several times a year. Never thought of smoking with it! Good flavor?

:clap2::clap2:

Nice job Phu!

WILLOW?
I've got TONS of willow trees around my place. HATE EM! They spring up all the time. Seems I'm always chasing them with a chainsaw several times a year. Never thought of smoking with it! Good flavor?

Try some out Wampus...you have a gold mine laying there if you like the stuPh!:thumb:

Back