Southwest Smoker Outdoor Oven

I could make out OUTDDOOR OVEN from the pics my brother sent. And I found some pictures of Southwest Smoker Outdoor Ovens here and on a couple other sites, perfect match. My Brother said he thought the unit cost about $300 but again that was almost 20 years ago. Might have been a regional purchase by the Sam's club in his area.

Very likely. OK Joe's made a bunch of them but probably not enough to supply all the Sam's Clubs.

I would love a smoker like that one! I guess it was made in central Arkansas. I just searched and found one on CL but the firebox is underneath, not offset like the one you have. Good score!

I would love a smoker like that one! I guess it was made in central Arkansas. I just searched and found one on CL but the firebox is underneath, not offset like the one you have. Good score!

This one was made in Tulsa, OK by a company that is now out of business. I contacted the folks in Arkansas and they verified that it isn't one of theirs. I'm still loving it and churning out lots of great Q!

Back