Equipment in the Atlanta area **HELP**

M

MURSEH8R

I am looking for a store that sales decent equipment somewhere around Atlanta. I don't have time to order anything I need it this weekend. Good injectors, Bear Paws Etc.

Bear claws? There are probably guys on the board who will ship theirs to you now that they've collected dust in the back of that drawer...

Oh, nevermind... Kill it. Go ahead.

There's a restaurant supply place on an access road off of I-85 near Shallowford Rd. I dont know of a BBQ place. Sometimes in the area with Plowboy's rubs and stuff
Bass Pro Shops will carry other BBQ stuff, like a few injectors, etc. I'd call before I drive over.

I've seen lots of pics of bear claws that were melted. It would be cool if someone came up with a pair of all stainless bear claws/paws.

With Barbecue Galore leaving town, we no longer have a one-stop-shop for BBQ ~ sorry. I use the restaurant supply place at I-85 and Chamblee-Tucker; they have just about everything you'll need. As for the Bear Claws, just use 2 large forks ~ works just as well and won't melt. Then again, use what the good Lord gave you ~ hands! :becky:

Ace Hardware has a decent stock of items but with it being end of season, they may be low on what you are looking for. Good luck!

Great thanks guys. Also thanks for the heads up on the Bear Claws/Paws whatever.

Try Bed Bath & Beyond.

Academy Sports i n Snellville

Bass Pro in Duluth

Run up to Bubba Q in Woodstock. I'd bet he could help you out.

Bass Pro is pretty good.
Restaurant Solutions in Marietta
Restaurant Depot

All depends on what you want. As for bear paws, I just use a couple of forks.

There is also Cook's Warehouse. They do have bear paws. One is in the Ansley Mall area, one in Brookhaven, and one in Decatur. I would check out the Ace in downtown Woodstock. I have not been to that one, but the one on Hwy 92 toward Roswell had some good Weber products.

Third on the Academy Sports. I get a lot of my stuff there, too. And with a new one in Snellville I don't have to go all the way to Athens anymore...

Back