What do you like on your Breasts?

Daggs

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Making chicken breasts tonight, 3 to be exact. I'm looking to see how the simply marvelous rubs are on them. Any one have suggestions? 2 will be SM and the other will be Schultzy's chicken seasoning.

Thread title gets a LOL.. I like a little Strawberry's bbq rub after i brine them for about 30 minutes..

If you have the pecan, it is a good choice. Also the cherry. Take off the skin, coat well with rub, and smoke as you go. A little sauce at the end is a good idea

Tassels :clap2:

On YOUR breasts?!
Hmmm.....got any pictures of THAT Guy?! :eek: :becky:

I prefer my lips to pasties

You can kiss your own breasts?! :shock: :becky:

I don't usually do rub or sauce on chicken breasts, whether skin and bone ON or OFF. I like just S&P and maybe EVOO. Perhaps a little cumin or oregano. I only sauce comp chicken. NEVER at home.

I make a half dozen chicken breasts every Sunday for lunch for the week. I like Sweet and Spicy or Spicy Apple. You can't go wrong with SM Season All though. Really, you can't go wrong with any of them.

I love doing them with some of my favorite poultry rub that consists of salt, lemon pepper, garlic, onion, rosemary and oregano- finished with a little Alabama white sauce!

:whoo:Do the CoolWhip! :whoo:

I like mine with a little bit of oil and some tasty rub :eyebrows:

BaconBra.jpg

Back