1 C shredded Pepper Jack cheese
1 C chopped sun dried tomato strips
1 Egg
1/4 C Italian bread crumbs
Seasoning of choice

1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Man, I'm hungry...looks very tasty!! Thats a lot of stuff in there, nice job keeping it all in there!

Now that there are pictures...

I like the recipe and LOVE the food. Great looking fatty!

Man when I try and put that much stuff in one mine blows apart. Nice job.

judging by your cuts is it safe to assume that you butterflied the sausage? it's a technique that i've never tried with a fattie. didi you need to partially freeze the sausage to help keep it together while cutting?

judging by your cuts is it safe to assume that you butterflied the sausage? it's a technique that i've never tried with a fattie. didi you need to partially freeze the sausage to help keep it together while cutting?

I like to roll my fatties in wax or parchment paper. Once rolled, I do stick them in the freezer to firm before cooking.

3.jpg

4.jpg

BTW, I also saute any veggies until reduced and carmelized.

This is what I like to do when rolling out a fattie. Take off the wrapper and put the roll in to a gallon-sized zip-lock bag. Roll out with a rolling pin in to the entire rectangular shape of the bag. Partially freeze. With a sharp knife cut from the inside-out around the outside edge. Perfect shape and the volume of one fattie fills the bag to a good thickness. At least one ice-cold beer is an essential part of this exercise.

what a recipe those fatties look farken awesome have to put that on the menu for the weekends cook

Bravo! What a fatty. Nice photos, too.I like the idea of the sun-dried tomato strips. I have some whole ones I may cut into strips so that I can make this recipe too.Thanks for sharing P-Pig.

Back