Blackstone-Green Chile Cheeseburger šŸ”

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
1/4# patties (swag), dropped onto flat top and sizzled several minutes. Smashed flat with spatula and wax sheet. Excellent crust. Sliced Onion and chopped roasted Hatch Green Chile. Swiss Cheese. I had a spoonful of Dukeā€™s & Frenchā€™s with dill pickles. I was all set to place this inside a toasted Eggo for a bun. Life happens. That didnā€™t happen. Was good regardless.

Last edited:
I take it that you have no intentions of leaving the tall cotton? Don't blame you...

Iā€™ve kind of been off Green Chile for a while. Testing a nightshade theory I read. Anyway I am back as I figure the abundance of natural vitamins outweigh any minuscule problem with my knee. Or is that miniscule :-D These had right amount of heat for The Bride, I thought they were embarrassingly mild. These were Hatch and really meaty. Hope the other many pounds are the same.

Last edited:
Boy, those look awesome! I love burgers, may be my favorite grilled food, but my wife is not the biggest fan. I could grill/cook burgers weekly, but my wife may only want them once a month. Have I mentioned I really like burgers...

Boy, those look awesome! I love burgers, maybe my favorite grilled food, but my wife is not the biggest fan. I could grill/cook burgers weekly, but my wife may only want them once a month. Have I mentioned I really like burgers...

Have you tried grilling chicken breast on your blackstone? You can grill some chicken breast for the Misses then do a burger for yourself. They are easy to do together and time out similar. My wife will slice them in half like butterfly so they are not so thick. Top with bacon and swiss :-D

Have you tried grilling chicken breast on your blackstone? You can grill some chicken breast for the Misses then do a burger for yourself. They are easy to do together and time out similar. My wife will slice them in half like butterfly so they are not so thick. Top with bacon and swiss :-D

This sir is an excellent idea and I will make sure to suggest this in the near future. I like the idea of the bacon and the swiss too. Almost, makes me wants chicken.

McDonaldā€™s has the hamburgler. BBQ brethren has the green Chile cheeseburgler. If only I knew where you lived, Iā€™d create a diversion and youā€™d be one or two cheeseburgers shy!! Mighty fine cook!!

Back