Fab b,p vs Bucther

bam

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Plan on injecting brisket and butts which brand do you use? For those who have tried both which one do you like best?

I like the finished product better with fab/ I like the price better with the butchers

Is this for home or competition? For home I don't use either. I make my own brisket injection out of beef stock, garlic, onion and whatever rub I am going to use on the outside. Tastes great and very cheap.

I personally like the Butchers but then again, I'm biased.

Any form of Fab sent me running to the bathroom.

i like the butchers. The FAB is too strong for my taste. Even at a thinner dilution.

I haven't tried Butcher's yet, but I will soon. I do like diluted Fab-B and have had good results with it.

Butcher for several reasons:
Price
Customer service
...and most importantly, the product that it helps produce when cooking.

Plan on using for competitions.Thanks for the info.

I haven't tried Fab or Butchers but thought about trying Butchers for comps. I have been using a beef stock injection that I make. Has anyone tried using an strong au jus injection or is the butchers still better?

Thanks

Trying Butchers this weekend for a practice cook. Used Fab P and placed decent on Pork, but haven't used Fab on Brisket. More when the meats done.........

What does Fab or Butcher's do for a brisket that a beef broth based injection doesn't? I'm just curious.........never used these products before?

Does it change the flavor, intensify it, add more moisture, etc..

Thanks

What does Fab or Butcher's do for a brisket that a beef broth based injection doesn't? I'm just curious.........never used these products before?

Does it change the flavor, intensify it, add more moisture, etc..

Thanks

Beyond taste, it helps the meat retain moisture.

Think I will try both thanks to the brethren going to try bucthers first. Now where can I get some?

Back