• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

jerked chicken abt's and other assorted apps

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

yesterday, with some of the leftover chicken from the 6 chickens thread, i made some abt's filled with smoked chicken and then added some pussers rum jerk rub in the inside and the outside of the abt.

jerkchickenabt-004.jpg

jerkchickenabt-005.jpg

jerkchickenabt-012.jpg

jerkchickenabt-011.jpg

then i took them and tattoo all down to a party at a friend's in cincy. i made grilling cheese and cheddar sausages from grandpa's cheese barn :biggrin:

jerkchickenabt-033.jpg

jerkchickenabt-039.jpg

As per usual, Rick, you make it all look awesome!:mrgreen:
So, how were the ABT's???
They look really tasty!

MMMMMM ABT's ...... and sausage......mmmmmm, Great as always Rick

dang it i was gonna try this the first time around but thought it wouldnt taste good to have chicken in the pepper. Now im gonna try it with my pulled pork.

Looks good. i like all the cookers, specially the itty bitty LGE(lil green egg)

Food and pics look awesome as usual Rick. Thanks for taking the time to put together such great looking posts.

Awesome Rick~ as usual...haven't had dinner yet! You know, I never seasoned my ABT's before...hmmmm....

Nice combo with the jerk chicken and ABT's. The smoke out party looks like a blast too!

WOW!!!! Incredible. Did everyone take their own pit, or are the other ones his? I need to locate me some of that Pussers. Looks like a potent rub. How is it on the heat index?

Dang, Rick (if I may call you Rick), you sure know how to post food pron! Thanks.

WOW!!!! Incredible. Did everyone take their own pit, or are the other ones his? I need to locate me some of that Pussers. Looks like a potent rub. How is it on the heat index?

thanks man, and all yous other guys. all the pits are his (the guy with the child in his arms) except for tattoo, the mini egg. he smoked a packer brisket, slab of salmon, and prosciutto wrapped asparagus on the xl egg and did a bunch of baby backs on the offset. the weber just kinda sat there. it was quite the spread for about 25 people.
the pusser's jerk seasoning is good stuff, but it ain't cheap, as you get what you pay for. i like the corked bottles. 8)
i used the mild jerk seasoning for these, the hot is a lot hotter.
i also used some dizzy pig jamaican firewalk in the cream cheese along with some garlic and minced red onion. :biggrin:

here's the link to the pusser's seasonings: click

here's the brisket

jerkchickenabt-044.jpg

As per usual, Rick, you make it all look awesome!:mrgreen:
So, how were the ABT's???
They look really tasty!

how were the abt's? they were tropically delicious! :biggrin:

i cut each one into three pieces and they were g-o-n-e, gone. incredibly addictive finger food appetizers, IAFFA

jerkchickenabt-016.jpg

Rick, I know I've asked before.....but will you adopt me, please? :biggrin:

Back