New toy ordered

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well I sold the two Fatboy's on the trailer and the Lang will be gone this weekend so the call was made to Mike at Backwoods. Professional Model with convection and extra racks being built.I just booked a gig for March 14th and it is now due to be here until after that so it's time to see if I can pull a few strings. Man I hate to wait!!:mad:

WTG!

I am sure that will make your job easier. I have a convection fan for my Stumps and will some day install it. haha, actually I need an extension for the shaft to get through all of the insulation. Guess I need to move that project onto the front burner again.

I might know of a used Pro in Iowa for sale. I think it has convection. If it's not too late to stop your order and you are interested, let me know and I'll get the guys info to you.

The current owner used to be a Backwoods rep himself.

WTG!

I am sure that will make your job easier. I have a convection fan for my Stumps and will some day install it. haha, actually I need an extension for the shaft to get through all of the insulation. Guess I need to move that project onto the front burner again.
I have the convection on my competitor and I will never buy one with out it. Makes my life so much easier when I am catering and pack it full.

I might know of a used Pro in Iowa for sale. I think it has convection. If it's not too late to stop your order and you are interested, let me know and I'll get the guys info to you.

The current owner used to be a Backwoods rep himself.
Thanks for the offer bud I am having extra racks put in and few other tweeks he is doing for me.

Well I sold the two Fatboy's on the trailer and the Lang will be gone this weekend so the call was made to Mike at Backwoods. Professional Model with convection and extra racks being built.I just booked a gig for March 14th and it is now due to be here until after that so it's time to see if I can pull a few strings. Man I hate to wait!!:mad:

Ah-Ha !

So you are the culprit.
Kathy says see can't get my Piglet-Competitor-Party-Chubby order out because she has a hot one going out to the Northeast.

Congrats Kevin

Last edited:
Ah-Ha !

So you are the culprit.
Kathy says see can't my Piglet-Competitor-Party-Chubby order out because she has a hot one going out to the Northeast.

Congrats Kevin

Ya she knows who butters her bread:mrgreen:

Back