American Royal Tickets

B

Buster Dog BBQ

Just checking to see if anyone had 4 or 5 extra tickets to the Royal for Friday. Yep, I'm cheap. Not competing just wanted to come down and meet everyone and walk around to check it out. Never been there before.

BDog,

When are coming down? We may have extras. PM me your cell #.

If you show up before 3pm you can just walk in-no ticket taking until 5pm.

Good to know. It will probably be 6 when I get there. Gotta wait on the school bus for my kid.

I'm not sure how many I have coming, but if I have extras, you are welcome to them. I'll let you know as I get closer.

Woodfellas

I'll probably have a half dozen extra for someone, let me know.

Q. TICKETS - How do I purchase tickets to the barbecue? A. Teams competing in the contest can purchase wristbands for $15 which are good for the entire weekend. (Teams automatically receive 12 wristbands in their team packet in September.) Teams can also purchase one-day tickets (good for one day either Friday or Saturday) for $8. Wristbands and team tickets are available online by purchasing them through the original application or by using the team Add-On Form which becomes available online in September. The deadline for purchasing these in advance is SEPTEMBER 14.

The general public can purchase advance tickets online beginning August 1. Tickets can also be purchased at the gates for $10.

We encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance to avoid the line.

Spare Ticket

Looks like I am going to be able to make it there for Fri to finally meet some of you ....and maybe bum a spare beer or three :redface:. If anyone has a spare ticket let me know...otherwise I'll buy it. Not gonna pass this opportunity up.

I did not know there was a charge.
Have not had time to read the AR website.

I also will be there along with my better half so sure could use some tickets if anybody out there has them pm me

I would be willing to pay for them

Looks like I am going to be able to make it there for Fri to finally meet some of you ....and maybe bum a spare beer or three :redface:. If anyone has a spare ticket let me know...otherwise I'll buy it. Not gonna pass this opportunity up.

Great. We will be watching for you. I will be in Poobah's booth.

I have 10 extra wristbands that we aren't going to be using if someone here can make use of them

Jim

Back