• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New to me Catering Van.

Tinybud

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I couldn't pass this up when it was offered to me, its a 1971 salvation army canteen truck, and it only has 24,000 miles on it. Only updating it needs is to remove the single sink and replace it with a 4 bay, put in a new freshwater holding tank, and water heater. Has an on board generator, flourescent lights inside and out. exhaust fans, 4 burner griddle, 2 stock pot burners, all new propane lines and fittings, both windows on the side open out. Its got a ford 300 straight 6 in it. Runs like a top. Just waiting on the title to get it inspected, can't wait, no more loading and unloading my pickup for everything. Fun part is, its got one heck of a loud siren on it,, people will know we are coming..lol.. Couldn't pass it up on the price alone, $1,000 taxes and tags included.
truck006.jpg

truck007.jpg

truck008.jpg

I don't "need" one but I can think of lots of uses for it. Especially at that price. :-D

Great score and one heck of a price congrads. That is my dream right rig there, add a Spicewine trailer and I would be set..

I'm gonna weld hitch on the back and pull my meadow creek caterer's delight with it. Also gotta remove the huge coffee maker out of it,,if anyone needs a mamouth propane powerd coffee maker,, let me know,,lol..we sell coffee at some events,, but not that much.

Even though I don't need such a toy, it's sure NICE! What a steal!!! :mrgreen:

If that coffee maker is stainless it might work for homebrewers. I'm sure a hop head would take it off your hands.

Nice deal it remain me of the roach coaches they had in the navy.

Great score right there! I'm looking for something like that also.

Great score man!!!:biggrin:

Back