• Bacon and Eggs

Votes: 103 79.2%
  • I don't eat breakfast

Votes: 8 6.2%

• Total voters

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Ok were talking leftovers or tradictional.
Look at the poll options and vote. There is no right or wrong answers here just your preference. I just thought it would be interesting to see your answers.

I rarely eat breakfast, though I made a big batch of sausages and waffles for the kids today.

I voted for bacon and eggs because the poll didn't list my favorite.

Fatties crumbled up and into cowboy gravy over bisquits with scrambled eggs and more sliced fatty on the side:icon_blush::cool:. If I'm feeling real frisky maybe a bisquit opened up with butter and syrup too.:biggrin:

Can't beat the eggs and bacon on that list! Though cold pizza and bbq are good too. Just had eggs benedict and hashbrowns from the local diner up the street this morning...mmmmmmmm.

I voted for bacon and eggs because the poll didn't list my favorite.

Fatties crumbled up and into cowboy gravy over bisquits with scrambled eggs and more sliced fatty on the side:icon_blush::cool:. If I'm feeling real frisky maybe a bisquit opened up with butter and syrup too.:biggrin:

Wouldn't fatties fall into the Que Category. It sure made Keri's beans something to talk about around here.

Steak and eggs, bacon and eggs with pancakes are a close second, bringing up third is cold pizza covered in ranch dressing.

Well to be honest, about the only QUE I really love to eat cold is Spares. Just something about them cold with some sliced bread that just can't be beat.

I voted Bacon and Eggs because it was the closest thing to my wifes homemade Sausage Gravy (with fattie is a bonus) and homemade biscuits, add some Eggs, and fried taters and now your eating!! That used to be an every Sunday breakfast for us, but we have cut back.

Chicken fried steak (w/ gravy), 2 eggs, fried potatoes, buiscuits. After that, there's no need for lunch.

of those choices, i'll have to go with b&e on the egg, of course! :biggrin:

baconeggswheattoast-010.jpg

baconeggswheattoast-018.jpg

although cold smoked fattys with boat eggs and biscuits is always good!

bristolfall2007II-009.jpg

I'm an oatmeal eater seven days a week for breakfast...it just so happens that I am out of oatmeal this morning and my wife is cooking bacon and eggs...go figure! :p I chose bacon and eggs in the poll because it didn't list steak and eggs...which would be my personal favorite.

I knew this would be interesting. Rick you are still the man to beat. I tell you all a breakfast that couldn't be any better. First pack up and go to a popular camp site. Take along plenty of Bacon, eggs, coffee, Yor cast iron cookware, Camp fire pot for coffee, dutch oven for fresh made biscuits. Plenty of fire wood. Remember when making your fire pit to make an area deep enough to bury your dutch oven in to bake the biscuits. Not only will you enjoy the best Breakfast you have ever eaten you will make a friend of everyone in the camp. It's also important to start all this around four am if trout fishing.

Breakfast was the meal I sacrificed to healthy food. I eat breakfast every day, but it's none of the above. This allows me to have good stuff at other meals.

Breakfast was the meal I sacrificed to healthy food. I eat breakfast every day, but it's none of the above. This allows me to have good stuff at other meals.

me too... most of the time now it's bear naked granola and no-fat yogurt. that blueberry walnut granola is amazing!

Well at contests I cook a beef tenderloin on the smoker. Rare at 122F in the middle, rubbed with either Dizzy Pig Cowlick or Slabs Beef rub. Lately I've been bringing a bacon, onion and cheese strata to go with it. Sometimes I make B&G using the 2 lb packages of Bob Evans Gravy with a smoked fattie crumbled in. It also goes great with the tenderloin. And cleanup is one cutting board and throw away a couple of foil pans. Super easy.

I'm with JD. Steak and eggs rules. A Bloody Mary at brunch is OK too.:wink:

Took me a minute to figure out why
I kept seeing this back at the top with no new post. Then I realized with each vote acts as a post and a bump back to the top. I told ya'll I was a little slow at times.:biggrin::biggrin::roll:

Back