• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Tex Wasbi's Rock-N-Roll Sushi-BBQ

jtfisher63

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Has anyone been to either of these restaurants? There is one in Sacramento and one in Santa Rosa. It is co-owned by Guy Fieri. It looks very interesting, when was the last time you saw brisket and dragon roll on the same menu? I may try to make it over there on the Sunday after the Nor Cal Bash. Check out there menu, it is wild.

http://texwasabis.com/

Been there done that... I reccomend the Jack ass Roll,( BBQ Pork and French Fries in a tapioca wrapper) ... Also dont forget to wash it all down with an Irish car Bomb for desert... If youre lucky you wont see Guy there either

I could see some good pork ribs right next to some salmon sashimi!!!!

as you wish...

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Attachments

• salmon.bmp
    760.3 KB · Views: 60
I've eaten at the one in Sacramento a couple of times. The sushi was far better than the BBQ. There was no smoke flavor in the Q at all. After eating our Bash Q all weekend you will be disappointed.

But it's a fun place and sushi was good. The "Jackass Roll" is pretty good.

I can eat a whole whale full of sushi.
But I can't tolerate sub-par "Q"
Then again I can't tolerate sub-par sushi either.
Nice artwork!

NEW! [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tennessee BBQ’d Bologna 6[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
One of the “King’s” favorites, we rub it, smoke it and slice it. Served over fries with Carolina bbq sauce and our own house bbq sauce.
[/FONT]

Why would they put a carolina sauce on a tennesse dish duhhhhhh!

The one in Sac now has a couple Big Green Eggs smoking out front. I helped light them for the first time and then ordered the Rainbow Roll.

The one in Sac now has a couple Big Green Eggs smoking out front. I helped light them for the first time and then ordered the Rainbow Roll.

That's cool, I'll have my new Egg straped into the backseat of my Jeep. I'll have to take it by to visit its buddies!

Back