Waterloo Iowa, July 20-21, BBQ'loo & Blues Too

N

n-2-que

Anyone else coming out for this? just got my packet in mail today

cancersuckschicago.com will be there. Are there any sides for this contest? Or anything else interesting?

Thanks,

Scottie

dessert and side dish plus 4 reg meats, looks like a chili contest, hopefully the blues music will be nice.

DURN it gotta compete against you again scottie DOH!... btw i might stop if ya don't mind i want to see your rig. didnt get a chance to stop by at westmont

Gotta love Iowa BBQ. I support them as best as I can...

Stop on by. As long as I'm not prepping or doing turn-ins, you can check it out. Then again, if I am napping... ;-)

It's basically a 31' rv, with a 9' garage in the back. Sure beats having to haul around a trailer. It has a full kitchen and bathroom and 3 beds...

yea noticed the back end of the trailer lotsa space you have there.

We were going to Waterloo but had to back out. My better half is having some surgery and I need to be home. Am really going to miss competing, eating and litening to some blues. See ya next year there though and good luck to all.

Gotta love Iowa BBQ. I support them as best as I can...

Stop on by. As long as I'm not prepping or doing turn-ins, you can check it out. Then again, if I am napping... ;-)

It's basically a 31' rv, with a 9' garage in the back. Sure beats having to haul around a trailer. It has a full kitchen and bathroom and 3 beds...

You do a fine job of supporting Iowa BBQ and we thank you for it.
Waterloo is a great contest with wonderful bands. Don't know if the are having anything special or not but they typically have chili on Friday night.

I'll be in Bellevue, Neb. at that contest that weekend so I'm gonna miss out seeing ya agian. Good luck to guys.

I'll be there judging one of my 2 contests this year. Sternum repair surgery that Mon. Last year they had celbrity rib eatin contest.
I'm thinking I will be around Fri. night so will get a chance to meet up with some of you.
ModelMaker

Partners In Swine will be there, and N2Q no I don't have any tips for your pork entry!

Bah no more hints /sigh..... make sure you stop by voodoobbq for some Breakfast Burritos sat morn. if not ill bring em by for you.

we payed for the biggest spot we added a 10x20 since ya seen us last

Back