• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Superior Smokers SS-2 Crash Course

If Guerry had let me in on it I'm SURE we could have gotten it. There is no place for selfishness in hijacking smokers!

Arrived in Dallas, so looks like tomorrow is a go!

tumblr_lzr83tj1KY1qzdr29o1_250.gif

The SS-3 that I won finally made it to Columbus OH this evening, so it should be delivered tomorrow too! Mine was also delayed in Memphis TN about 24 hrs, originally it was supposed to be delivered today.

The SS-3 that I won finally made it to Columbus OH this evening, so it should be delivered tomorrow too! Mine was also delayed in Memphis TN about 24 hrs, originally it was supposed to be delivered today.
Sweet! I'm working from home tomorrow, so I expect I will only get a couple hours in between my excitement, running to check the door with each truck that passes, uncrating, and playing :wink:

You off tomorrow?

Sounds like somebody in Memphis was doing you guys a favor and seasoning your pits:wink:

Sounds like somebody in Memphis was doing you guys a favor and seasoning your pits:wink:
Perhaps :wink: Hope they did it up good....with like 10-12 butts or somethin'! :becky:

No, I'm having it delivered at work and then I'll haul it home. Too busy to burn any time off, so it'll work out good that way.
It'd look funny having it strapped to the top of a 14 year old Bimmer, so home delivery is a requirement for me :becky:

I could get "sick" at work and take a ride to Denton today for some proper incentive. :wink:

I could get "sick" at work and take a ride to Denton today for some proper incentive. :wink:
haha! The FIL is planning to come by to help move Colt. If that falls through and no one close by and I need a hand, I'll let you know :wink:

Back